Britain's richest MP forcing people from their homes!

I tell you somethin'

Now that Benyon has pulled out under the crap storm created by the papers and rent-a-gob good luck to the hacks and residents now.

No panto villain to splash across the papers anymore.

Hope you have fun trying to convince the US based investment corporation and their shareholders that you have a "moral right" to stay in your subsidised private rental accommodation.

Edited by ECCOnoob

Some people "constantly" use over generalisations and such!

All bankers!

All corporations!

All Politicians!

All parties!

etc, etc, etc

They even don't exist on any political spectrum they are soooo special!

Are you going to play nice, now your ban has been lifted?

---------- Post added 14-11-2014 at 00:17 ----------

I tell you somethin'

Now that Benyon has pulled out under the crap storm created by the papers and rent-a-gob good luck to the hacks and residents now.

No panto villain to splash across the papers anymore.

Hope you have fun trying to convince the US based investment corporation and their shareholders. that you have a "moral right" to stay in your subsidised private rental accommodation.

There you go, good old 'rent a gob'! A small but significant victory! Will those share holders be worrying about losing their homes, jobs and family community? They won't even lose any sleep over the matter. What they might do is think twice before buying up any more subsidised housing in London ;)

Are you going to play nice, now your ban has been lifted?

Only if you don't play it as dim, oh yeah that wasn't an insult now was it!

There you go, good old 'rent a gob'! A small but significant victory! Will those share holders be worrying about losing their homes, jobs and family community? They won't even lose any sleep over the matter. What they might do is think twice before buying up any more subsidised housing in London ;)

What is this, tit for tat?

Is everyone supposed to have all rights even though they entered a contract, signed it and everything! That's it i'm canceling all my direct debits and still going to expect all my services!

Only if you don't play it as dim, oh yeah that wasn't an insult now was it!

Can't help yourself, can you?

Can't help yourself, can you?

Don't you understand the difference, its a question, not a statement! You were playing it as if you couldn't understand the stated law! What would you expect me to say?

What is this, tit for tat?

Is everyone supposed to have all rights even though they entered a contract, signed it and everything! That's it i'm canceling all my direct debits and still going to expect all my services!

If prices of our services went up at the rate the residents rent increased, people would be made homeless and the streets would be burning with riots.

If prices of our services went up at the rate the residents rent increased, people would be made homeless and the streets would be burning with riots.

The rents were below everybody else's in the area, they are still a lot less! Why would everyone else riot? Maybe in complaint that they are getting it easy?

The rents were below everybody else's in the area, they are still a lot less! Why would everyone else riot? Maybe in complaint that they are getting it easy?

Why would people be rioting, if their gas, electric, water etc more than quadrupled?

Why would people be rioting, if their gas, electric, water etc more than quadrupled?

Where has quadrupled come from?

That'd be 400%, but it's only raised by 10% hasn't it?

Where has quadrupled come from?

That'd be 400%, but it's only raised by 10% hasn't it?

Up 10% to 640, it was due to go up to 2,400

Up 10% to 640, it was due to go up to 2,400

I've not read that anywhere, even just used Find in an article and didn't find any such reference. Where is your source?