Where do you suffer most?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you suffer most?

• Stomach Cramps
    • Back ache
    • Leg ache
    • Ache all over
    • Just moody

I ticked all but the 'just moody' as i get all the rest together!

I was diagnosed with endometriosis 2 years ago and since treatment for that i've improved slightly, but the only thing thats really helped is the implant which just stops periods altogether, even the 'easier' ones were hell for a good few days!

Seriously,you shouldn't be suffering more than a mild discomfort and certainly not for more than a day or so, if you do get down to the doc and demand a referral to a gynae! don't let them fob you off, ITS NOT NORMAL and every womand DOESN'T get pain like that!

my rant for today :)

I suppose not but once u start doin somat even just goin for a walk outside the cramps really do sorta stop! Chocolate also seams to help too, althoguh thats probably more my mood than the cramps!!!

Well in that case I suppose I am lucky really cos I only have 4 days on and although I do get cramps and aches on the first day they are never so bad I can't get up etc.

am glad you do and that this thing isn't such a curse for all of us! I guess it proves that there are some people out there who are relatively 'normal' anyway :)

Archived