Little Lost Staffy in Beeley Woods

Hey there,

Today around 1pm, a little white and tan female staffy was wandering around the Abbey works car park leading into Beeley woods. She was going from person to person trying to fit in and get involved with them, obviously either lost or abandoned or maybe run away, but she has no collar, no ID. Beautiful little girl, can't have been more than a year old. Me and my partner went back to look for her and found her with a family who were trying to find her owner in the woods. We told them we would take her to my Mother in law's which was only across the river on Middlewood Road north.

She is very fiesty and friendly, and also very nippy too and play bites. Anyway cut a long story short, after taking her to pets at home vets we managed to find out she has a microchip but its not an up to date one, so it was abit useless. So we were advised to take her to the Sheffield City Council Kennels, where she is now hopefully waiting to be picked up by her owner. So if anyone saw this dog with an owner today at lunchtime or saw any evidence of it being abandoned, or if you are the owner of this cute dog and want her back, please telephone the City kennels on 07817497995.

Thank you!

Good on you for taking the time to help her poor thing ? do you have a photo of her? I'd be happy to share one via email/facebook etc?

Fingers crossed she finds someone soon

Good on you for taking the time to help her poor thing ? do you have a photo of her? I'd be happy to share one via email/facebook etc?

Fingers crossed she finds someone soon

Problem with a photo anyone can claim its theirs.

Sorry I did not get a photo of her. But she was all white asides from about three large blotches of tan on her back, very pinkish/white face. Im hoping someone has claimed her by now.