Street Improvements or Dog Scam

Call the police now. I used to work in the dog stealing industry and that is how we got our next job. The people up the chain wanted us to earn our money so instead of giving us the address they wanted targeting, they would place two small circles outside the house.

It was my job to walk around sheffield until I found small yellow circles outside a random house. Took me months sometimes, but that's the way the bosses wanted it.

Call the police as soon as you can. Right now there is a thief walking up and down every street in Sheffield looking for those yellow circles.

Thanks for this, brightened my evening :hihi:

I thought that you were a drug smuggler.

Do make your mind up:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Can you not be both? How does the fact I take recreational drugs across boarders (mainly Amsterdam and back, but also to Spain) mean I can't have ever stolen a dog?

Call the police now. I used to work in the dog stealing industry and that is how we got our next job. The people up the chain wanted us to earn our money so instead of giving us the address they wanted targeting, they would place two small circles outside the house.

It was my job to walk around sheffield until I found small yellow circles outside a random house. Took me months sometimes, but that's the way the bosses wanted it.

Call the police as soon as you can. Right now there is a thief walking up and down every street in Sheffield looking for those yellow circles.

A family member is looking for a job, what are the other benefits apart from the exercise and getting to see our great city?

Oh it's a great career. The chicks dig a super fly dog napper. I had sex with at least two ladies whilst I was doing the job.

It's also quite fun, I used to sit on a skate board and make the dogs drag me along, such dun I had. Every Friday night is "fight night" if your dog wins then you get money. The best bit is painting yellow circles outside the homes of people without dogs, just to confuse rival gangs.

This whole "gangs using symbols to mark out victims" thing was made up by the likes of the Daily Mail to scare people into voting Tory.

C`mon ! This is definately a wind up , or else you are a very hard working , very poorly paid thief with very patient, undemanding "Bosses" .They honestly wait months to earn a few quid for a dog they don`t know anything about ? :hihi: Nice one .:hihi: