House sitter needed for 3 weeks in May 2015

Does anyone know of or can recommend any house sitters? We are going to America for 3 weeks in May and ideally would like someone to come and live in our home whilst we are away and look after our small dog and cat. I have been looking on websites and will resort to those if needed but wondered if any local folks could give me any recommendations or point me in the direction of someone.

Many thanks

i would be careful on who you let in your house if your goin to get someone off a website .. i would have taken care of your cat at my home but couldnt take the dog unfortunately

I have two kittens myself

i would be careful on who you let in your house if your goin to get someone off a website .. i would have taken care of your cat at my home but couldnt take the dog unfortunately

People who do this professionally like us , have CRB checks , insurance and check able references. If you are employing people who do this check all this out and do your home work , The other point here is Cats like to be in their own environment , they like familiar things around them , I hope that helps , we offer house sitting but are booked up years in advance now.

Thanks for that although I'd like to add I'm not just going on random websites asking people if they can stay in my house lol. I am going on proper house sitting websites and the minimum I require is CRB checks and at least 2 references; hence me asking on here if people had any recommendations. Thanks very much for thinking of me though :)

try hound and house used them myself very happy with service using them again in sept. All my animals were happy on my return and obviously had been well cared for

Thanks for that although I'd like to add I'm not just going on random websites asking people if they can stay in my house lol. I am going on proper house sitting websites and the minimum I require is CRB checks and at least 2 references; hence me asking on here if people had any recommendations. Thanks very much for thinking of me though :)

yes sorry i was being ignorant .. i had not heard of such a service

People who do this professionally like us , have CRB checks , insurance and check able references. If you are employing people who do this check all this out and do your home work , The other point here is Cats like to be in their own environment , they like familiar things around them , I hope that helps , we offer house sitting but are booked up years in advance now.

I use Teeny and can definitely recommend xx

Hi please take a look at my website I own and run walkies with del & pet care services.

If you could give me a call on 07898603004 I can then discuss with your what services you require and any other information you need.

I am fully insured & crb checked. And I am fully qualified in pet 1st aid. I can offer references too.

Thanks

Del.

Hi please take a look at my website I own and run walkies with del & pet care services.

If you could give me a call on 07898603004 I can then discuss with your what services you require and any other information you need.

I am fully insured & crb checked. And I am fully qualified in pet 1st aid. I can offer references too.

Thanks

Del.

Do you actually offer house sitting Del?

The OP is asking for one and there appears to be nothing

In your above post to suggest you do so why

Post?

We are a mature couple and we would like to offer our service as house/pet sitters in case you are still looking for a caretaker for the May period. We are available for the whole period and can meet you beforehand for an in person interview.

Please get in touch if you are interested in our offer. We are very experienced with over fifty assignments done and can supply great references. We have a CV available for consideration.

Hi,

I also provide this service (there should be some reviews on here too) but please check out my website which is on my signature at the bottom. I am fully insured, dbs checked so if you would like to have a chat then call me on 07976615762.

Thanks.

Alison