Violence to girls and women.

Hello daneha. I think your post is sensible.

Hello longleyman. I think that given that a very large majority of what you've written on this thread has been anti Muslim, rather than anti violence towards women that the thread title is dishonest. I think you are also dishonest.

You should have called it 'I dislike Islam'. I don't think you are really that bothered about violence to women and girls at all. I think your prime motivation is to pour scorn on Islam and to ferment ill feeling towards all those who are of that faith.

Hello longleyman. I think that given that a very large majority of what you've written on this thread has been anti Muslim, rather than anti violence towards women that the thread title is dishonest. I think you are also dishonest.

You should have called it 'I dislike Islam'. I don't think you are really that bothered about violence to women and girls at all. I think your prime motivation is to pour scorn on Islam and to ferment ill feeling towards all those who are of that faith.

Shooting fish in a barrell

If I had used the title 'I dislike Islam' would I have been accused of racism and banned from this forum?

Daneha or Ivanava or whatever your name is, most of the nonsense you post on these threads has nothing to do with the topic and is deliberately designed to vilify Islam and Muslims. Any Questions like the one below which I have already posted to you and others are conveniently ignored while you rant on about unrelated issues in a deliberate attempt to demonise Muslims.

A Saudi Arabian student stabbed to death in Essex may have been targeted because she was a Muslim, police have confirmed.

Nahid Almanea, 31, was wearing a dark blue full-length robe and a patterned head-scarf when she was brutally attacked on Tuesday.

She was found with 16 stab wounds, two of which proved fatal, close to her home in Colchester and near the University of Essex, where she had been studying English.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/10910903/Essex-PhD-student-murdered-for-being-Muslim-police-fear.html

It was while Marwa el-Sherbini was in the dock recalling how the accused had insulted her for wearing the hijab after she asked him to let her son sit on a swing last summer, that the very same man strode across the Dresden courtroom and plunged a knife into her 18 times.

Her three-year-old son Mustafa was forced to watch as his mother slumped to the courtroom floor.

Even her husband Elvi Ali Okaz could do nothing as the 28-year-old Russian stock controller who was being sued for insult and abuse took the life of his pregnant wife. As Okaz ran to save her, he too was brought down, shot by a police officer who mistook him for the attacker. He is now in intensive care in a Dresden hospital.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/200...b-murder-egypt

Are these examples of how Non Muslims have been indoctrinated to hate Muslims and therefore commit unprovoked extreme violence against Muslim Women out of that hatred for Muslims?

Daneha [ivanava] I'm expecting an answer from you in particular. You are very quick to ask of topic questions and expect Muslims to answer every single nonsense statement of yours but remain silent when questions like this are posed to you.

Edited by Bounce

Daneha or Ivanava or whatever your name is, most of the nonsense you post on these threads has nothing to do with the topic and is deliberately designed to vilify Islam and Muslims. Any Questions like the one below which I have already posted to you and others are conveniently ignored while you rant on about unrelated issues in a deliberate attempt to demonise Muslims.

If by nonsense you mean the quotes from your holy book then I will agree, it is nonsense, sadly though millions of people believe that nonsense to be the unchanging word of a perfect God.

Why are you opposed to violence when it is advocated by God, are you saying that God was in error for advocating violence and for creating violent people.

If by nonsense you mean the quotes from your holy book then I will agree, it is nonsense, sadly though millions of people believe that nonsense to be the unchanging word of a perfect God.

Why are you opposed to violence when it is advocated by God, are you saying that God was in error for advocating violence and for creating violent people.

Are you going to answer my question or not?

You take snippets from the Quran and Sahih Bukhari and use those snippets in an attempt to demonise Muslims. You have not researched these texts but instead found these snippets on the internet. Earlier in the thread you quoted snippets from three Hadiths out of Sahih Bukhari which had been deliberately trimmed down by someone on the net to vilify Muslims. When all three are read in their entirety the message is quite different to the one you wish to portray.

If you want a debate on Islamic texts I suggest you to start a thread on it but with your limited knowledge of Islam and internet snippets I must warn you that you are going to be struggling.

IN THE MEANTIME ANSWER MY ON TOPIC QUESTION. ANY FURTHER ATTEMPT TO IGNORE THE QUESTION AND DEVIATE WITH OFF TOPIC NONSENSE WILL BE IGNORED AND INSTEAD THE SAME QUESTION WILL BE POSED TO YOU AGAIN AND AGAIN UNTIL YOU ANSWER!

... When all three are read in their entirety the message is quite different to the one you wish to portray.
would you post them in their entirety so we can see just how far they're being taken out of context, please? I think that would be useful for most of us, not being koranic scholars like yourself.

would you post them in their entirety so we can see just how far they're being taken out of context, please? I think that would be useful for most of us, not being koranic scholars like yourself.

I agree, the sensible thing to do if I am taking verses out of context is to post those verses in their entirety. No need to explain them though because if they are the word of God I am sure that God will have created me with the ability to understand them, assuming God exists and the words are Gods words, which I very much doubt.

Edited by daneha