Stray ferret turned up at my house this evening S6 HOME

Sandy sable hob, red eyes, not neutered. He was scratching and making a lot of noise to try and get in to our rabbit run. Picked him up and he seems tame however he was very scared, hungry and thirsty.

He's currently in my old ferret's cage now, which isn't ideal but he's safe, fed and watered.

In S6 area, please call or text 07961008804

---------- Post added 16-05-2014 at 09:04 ----------

Seeing to him this morning and his eyes are black, not red. Not sure how that happens but seems much better now. Please come forward if you know anything.

I think my neighbour lost a ferret a few months ago...I'll try & contact them & see if it's theirs.they are also s6

That would be amazing.

Thank you.

I just knocked there was no answer.will try again later.

Fingers crossed that it is their ferret, its really hard to find their owners but dont give up trying, and dont part with him to soon as it can take a while...as I said on FB if you need any help please just ask, we always have a spare cage for such things :)

I just knocked there was no answer.will try again later.

Any luck with that?

Just knocked again no answer....Iv wrote him a note with your number on saying ferret found,please ring if it's yours.

Edited by spotty dog

Just knocked again no answer....Iv wrote him a note with your number on saying ferret found,please ring if it's yours.

Hey thanks for this. I did receive a call from him but said his lost ferret was found. However I do have good news to report.

The owners came forward and turns out they only live 30 seconds down the road! They were really happy to have him back. So he didn't go far in his little adventure but all in all a happy ending.

Thanks for all your help.

Hey thanks for this. I did receive a call from him but said his lost ferret was found. However I do have good news to report.

The owners came forward and turns out they only live 30 seconds down the road! They were really happy to have him back. So he didn't go far in his little adventure but all in all a happy ending.

Thanks for all your help.

Oh brilliant!...happy ending all round!

That's brilliant news. Well done for keeping him safe Notreve :)

oh that's good,glad that he found you to help him though well done.