New Indian Takeaway In Mosborough!!

I have just been driving the present wife along High St Mosborough and have espied a new Indian takeaway that I never noticed before!.Has anybody given it a try yet,if so please let us know what the quality and taste is like!.I hope its ok the village has been a bit lacking in this department,I used to like the Chinese near the traffic lights but its changed hands a while back and apart from the place being a little acky the food has gone down in quality somewhat!.If the new place is any good it will do for me,I love a nice Indian meal bring it on!.:thumbsup::hihi::D

Not tried it yet but I have heard it is causing a lot of problems for Cadman's salon next door to it, as the smell of the food is knocking the customers sick when they go and get their hair done. You are right about the Chinese near the traffic lights - the food is horrible now

I must disagree about the galaxy Chinese at the lights in my opinion the food is top notch the portions are large the food is really good its now my favourite takeaway but each to their own I will be ordering my usual meal from them on fri must check out the new indian though.

Edited by allwednesday

Tried new Indian a few times now and can't fault it ,. Got to agree with comment about Galaxy was really ill after last meal from there

The previous owner of the Galaxy Chinese takeaway is now at Staniforth Road Darnall, I think it's called Silver Dragon :thumbsup:

Tried new Indian a few times now and can't fault it ,. Got to agree with comment about Galaxy was really ill after last meal from there

I was really I'll after I had a takeaway but wast sure if it was one of the bugs that's been going around

If you like salt then the curry house in Mosborough is fine, I've asked twice for them not to use as much salt but to no avail, makes ya as thirsty as Oliver Read

If you like salt then the curry house in Mosborough is fine, I've asked twice for them not to use as much salt but to no avail, makes ya as thirsty as Oliver Read

Was gonna give them a try tonight but if the foods salty it's usually a sign the meat isn't always that fresh :(

I thinks it's changed owners! I said I'd never go back because all the curries were bright red, tasted the same but some hotter than others. It a lot better now

---------- Post added 28-11-2014 at 18:47 ----------

Not sure why I put ...!

I've had a couple of curries from the new

curry house in Mosborough and both were lovely! I'm a lover of a good curry so it's a welcomed addition to the other fab takeaway around here :)