Rspca home visit

Hey all

Me and my other half are adopting 2 amazing kittens from the rspca shelter, fallen in love with these kittens but we need a home visit first,

Previous home owner had a few cats and the neighbors have cats so i shouldnt be worried but reading some stuff online has made me worried that i might not get them,

Has anyone had one of these visits? Would love to know some details to what to expect to put my mind at ease

Got the visit on sat

Thanks

Doubt you have any need to worry,they will be looking to see if you have any dogs,if the cats have somewhere to go to get away from things,where the litter tray will go,any children etc [not saying a dog/children would go against you] nothing major, and im sure you have nothing to worry about.

Thanks man,

We live in birley and have a green patch outside our house, got loads of space for em and the otherhalf has had 4 cats at her parents house. I kno i should be fine but anxiaty sucks

Thanks man,

We live in birley and have a green patch outside our house, got loads of space for em and the otherhalf has had 4 cats at her parents house. I kno i should be fine but anxiaty sucks

:hihi::hihi: Chill,you will be fine.

They check to see if you live near a main road and if you have a cat flap but that's no big deal , also how long the cats will be on their own. Sounds like you will be fine I was nervous but sailed thru it good luck .They came Tuesday went to pick my cat up on Thursday .

Awsome, im hopeing we do well, theres like 3 rows of houses to the tram line but we are gonna let em out the back.

If the come on sat and we pass we are gonna get em monday, which would ace as mondays my birthday lol

hi i had one of these visits years ago when i wanted to adopt a dog its fine nothing to worry about

I wouldn't worry about it Wrighty. If you were going to be unsuitable you would probably have been told about it after you filled in your forms. Most people are turned away because they live on a busy road. Try not to say anything stupid like I want my kittens to have kittens & you should be fine.

good luck for 2 mora hope all goes well let me know how ya go on ,hope ya get them for ya birthday av ya picked any name yet ?.I kept the name mine had in rspca her name is miss moneypenny but she gets called penny now .Will be thinking of ya .

---------- Post added 16-02-2014 at 19:26 ----------

Hi how did it go yesterday well I hope ,

Hey

It went fine, it was nothing as I thought, they just asked some normal questions and made sure we knew what we were getting into. We picked them up on his birthday and they are settling in well

We obviously need pictures of the new arrivals! ;)