Sign in to follow this  

Sheff Weds v Blackpool

Just wanted to post some comments on last nights LDV Vans game between Blackpool and some other bunch of lazy, not fit to wear the shirt losers. I have the following points I'd like to put forward to the board and also the local police and then the players and management staff.

1. Despite all the other rounds (which I have attended) costing £10 entry the money grabbing feckers decided to bump the price up by £2..not much I know but trying to cash in if you ask me

2. Despite it being a cup semi-final the club didn't expect a big turn out...how wrong they were..fair enough that they weren't to know but when there are still 10,000 queueing outside at 7:50 (5 mins after kick off) you would wonder why between the Police and the club they couldn't come up with a solution to help the fans get in quicker or at least delay the kick off by 15 mins...I guess thats typical South Yorkshire police organisation rearing its ugly head (don't get me started on that!!). To top it off half the turnstiles were either closed or only accepting pre purchased ticket holders..Turnstile staff just stood there scratching their arses while there's a queue half a mile long snaking down Penistone Road.

3. So there I am on a freezing Thursday night having just forked out £12 and already missed the first 30 mins of the match. To add insult to injury the so called...and I use this term losely..."proffessional players" that wear the shirt and get paid stupid sums of money can't even be arsed to put any effort in whatsoever. They may has well just all lined up on the halfway line...dropped the shorts and let the Blackpool players bugger them senseless like a prison bitch!!

So if there happens to be anyone associated with the club in any form that reads from this forum I just want you to know there are a hell of a lot of dissillusioned fans out there that think the club is being run poorly, with players that just want to get their money and drive round in the Porsche Boxsters and stand in Champs looking cool that have ripped up their season tickets and thrown their overpriced rip-off replica shirts in the River Don...sort it out before you totally alienate the one thing that has kept the club alive all these years...the fans..yes the Fans!!! the people that pay your wages, and come out to watch you any time, any weather.

You know whats so funny..I aint even a Wednesday fan..only went down with a mate to watch a bit of football.

End of Rant!!! :thumbsup:

Oh dear, that 300k Dave Allen was banking on is now down the pan.

More financial difficulties ahead I fear

Maybe they should start those talks with Ken Bates

Not that I actually care.... but what idiot signed up this team anyway?!

They're clearly hopeless, even I could play a better game of football probably.... and they should obviously sack their bloke in the net (goalie) cos he's a useless lump of lardarse who could no more save 10 quid than a goal, :lol:

if you were to do your research, it was actually blackpool that wanted the admission up to 12 from 10 not wednesday. wednesday were quite happy to let the admission stay at 10 and 5.

I agree with you though the kick off should have been delayed, this was infact down to the police, they should have authorised along with the referee (if thats what he was) a delayed kick off of 15 mins.

Originally posted by wibbles

3. So there I am on a freezing Thursday night

No wonder it was a crap game, you were 24 hours late.

See your point though, for £10 or £12 you'd expect BOTH teams to turn up. To get the message across all you owls fans ought to turn up at the next game not wearing colours and keeping perfectly quiet. Let the muppets on the pitch EARN your support for a change.:sad:

Although I hate wednesday as much as any other Blade, its sad to see a club being run by complete imbeciles with players who obviously do not care about the shirt.

HO HO HO HA HA HA HE HE HE