Camp sites with dogs

Where are you wanting to go? There are loads of camp sites that allow dogs.

Hi no where in paticular just a nice freindly place cheers

Well, we wet to a lovely site last June called Godwins Ice Cream Farm in Oxford - I have reviewed it in my blog :) It was very relaxed and we had two dogs off lead (under control) and there is a pub within a few minutes walking distance although we didn't go in.

We have also stayed at Moor Edge Farm in Matlock, which is a lovely dog friendly site but it is caravans only and a caravan club site so not sure if this is suitable for you.

Hi is there any sites to camp woth dogs? Cheers

Strange question!

I've yet to find a campsite that doesn't allow dogs.

Most require them to be on lead.

Some provide dog walks around the perimeter.

All require you to "pick up" after them.

Can anyone suggest a dog friendly site nearby in Derbyshire/Yorkshire/Northumberland. Our dogs are well under control but we would prefer to go to a site where they are welcome rather than just tollerated

Laneside in Hope is said to be very dog friendly. I'm going to try it for myself next weekend. Plenty of dog walks as well. So we'll see.

The two I suggested above are very welcoming to dogs. You can just let them loose, they don't need to be on a lead on site.

if looking local.pindale in hope is good and the pubs both in hope and castleton are generaly dog friendly

callow top in ashbourne is lovely. very dog friendly accept tents and caravans. also 2 pubs on site both serve food ,shop and outdoor swimming pool. been many times ourselves.