Collinson Road house

The first house on collinson road Southey green which is all shuttered up was this the school caretakers house does anyone know please.

I'm not sure if it still is connected with the school present day, but it was the caretaker's house years ago.

The first link of Plaintalkers is, I think, the back of patmos house. I don't know if it has ever belonged to the school. I thought the caretakers house was in the school grounds

The house in the school fence is the caretakers house,the one across the road is patmos house,this was a nunnery originally then a bail hostel now a burnt out shell.

Thankyou for answers, I have always wondered why said house has stood empty so long it would make a lovely little home for someone.

That is the caretakers house, not Patmos

That is the caretakers house, not Patmos

Yes I know, no one was thinking otherwise?

---------- Post added 02-04-2014 at 21:34 ----------

And here's me thinking it was a council property.......

I thought so too, but once it was shuttered up for so long I thought otherwise.

---------- Post added 02-04-2014 at 21:40 ----------

Talking of Patmos an application was approved for a respite / care home but nothing has happened, just an eyesore at the moment.

http://publicaccess.sheffield.gov.uk/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=summary&keyVal=MM2AZ4NY09I00

Sorry, but I thought there was confusion as to which was which

having lived on collinson when i was a little kid (late 70s - early 80s) the house in the second link from plaintalker was the caretakers and the first one was a probation hostal http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/archive/index.php/t-422068.html god it looks sparse on there now!! my old house has been flattened wonder if they found all my dead pets !!