Dont garages want business

Over the last week I have been to get a price for a Cam sensor, supply and fit and oil change. All three garages in Sheffield I tried say they will get a price and get back to me. Non of them have. How many calls do you have make to get a price. Don't they need the work here.

Over the last week I have been to get a price for a Cam sensor, supply and fit and oil change. All three garages in Sheffield I tried say they will get a price and get back to me. Non of them have. How many calls do you have make to get a price. Don't they need the work.

They might be full of bookings and decided that they would make more from the jobs they have already rather than yours ?

They might be full of bookings and decided that they would make more from the jobs they have already rather than yours ?

Then they should say so

Then they should say so

Yes they should.

Similar here, my car was in for an MOT and I asked about doing other work. They never phoned with a price, so I went elsewhere. The second garage took one look at it, fixed the problem and refused to take a penny from me since it only took a few seconds.

Should I say that the first place was a national chain while the second was a local garage? :thumbsup: