Islamist threaten anyone attending Sochi Winter Olympics

Like you have done in Iraq and Afghanistan?

---------- Post added 23-01-2014 at 19:46 ----------

This is one of the reasons for the ongoing dispute in Russia = http://www.huffingtonpost.com/brian-glyn-williams/the-dark-secret-behind-th_b_4531256.html

Maybe some of you should learn about why the conflict started........

But once again you confuse religion with nationality. Islam isn't a nationality.

---------- Post added 23-01-2014 at 20:10 ----------

That's the problem, who can you trust? what does an Islamist look like? At least the IRA gave some notice before a bomb explosion.

It seems non muslims are now hiding behind burkas to make acid attacks in the UK. I wonder if Russia will stamp on that form of dress for the Olympics.

Topol-M

“Among the victims of the terrorist attack at the railway station of Volgograd were employees at Votkinsky defence [military] plant. Five employees of Votkinsky defense plant were returning from a trip related to their work, when they became victims of the terrorist attack on the station in Volgograd. Four assemblers of missiles, headed by the designer of the missiles, suffered the terror attack. They were all involved in secret tests from November 2013. They had conducted a successful launch of the “intercontinental ballistic missile Topol-M on mobile platform”. The terror act took the lives of two of the workers of the Votkinsky defense plant. The employees bought a train ticket to celebrate the New Year with their families. The explosion happened when the employees passed through a metal detector, then suicide bomber blow herself. 24-year-old missile assembler Andrew Kotenkov died on the spot. His colleagues – 27-year-old Maxim Sadilov, Vitaly Zhuvanov, 28-year-old Egor Povyshev and 41-year-old designer Pavel Fefilov were urgently taken to hospital. Maxim Sadilov died on the same day during ward. The doctors are struggling for the lives of the other three wounded, one of them being in a coma.”

http://za-kaddafi.ru/articles/usa-britain-israel-real-beneficiaries-terrorist-attacks-russia-volgograd

At least the IRA gave some notice before a bomb explosion.

That's alright then. But the IRA planted loads of bombs without giving warning. Mountbatten was killed by one. Do you think they gave a warning in Brighton in 1984 as well? They also shot a lot of people without giving warning including 18 soldiers on the day they blew up Mountbatten.

Why are you making excuses for IRA murderers who kill British soldiers?

Personally, I believe, as we speak.. the Russians are planning the demise of Saudi.. and then others to follow...

The chances of that are zero. Saudi Arabia is a close ally of the USA and any bombing of the Middle East would send world oil prices soaring and lead to immediate retaliation from NATO. The fact that you believe what you believe is evidence of your detachment from reality.

The chances of that are zero. Saudi Arabia is a close ally of the USA and any bombing of the Middle East would send world oil prices soaring and lead to immediate retaliation from NATO. The fact that you believe what you believe is evidence of your detachment from reality.

I wouldn't expect someone with such a slap of yorkshire pudding for a brain to understand... but you'll see soon enough. :D

This will be yet another example of my views being rubbished only later for them to be proven right. :hihi:

I wouldn't expect someone with such a slap of yorkshire pudding for a brain to understand... but you'll see soon enough. :D

This will be yet another example of my views being rubbished only later for them to be proven right. :hihi:

Give us all a date by which WW3 is going to break out then and I'll quote it back at you the day after.

Archived