Decent dentist recommendations

Hi I wandered if anyone can recommend a good dentist for me to register with in sheffield possibly S2, S7, S8, S11.

I wanted some feedback before I register myself as you hear so many horrible stories, so If anyone could recommend a decent not to expensive dentist I would really appreciate it. I don't really want to go to charles clifford. And I am desperate to find one.

Many thanks to all.

I use Castle dental at the top of Granville Road. I've always been pleased with them.

i echo what Andrea said, they are really great and I suffer from dental anxiety and they have always put me at ease.

School Road Dental Surgery in Crookes - go see Claire as she is wonderful

Yep, I use Castle Dental too. They're great with me and the kids, but they never give me a sticker!

Thankyou to all I am going to give Castle Dental a call can anyone tell me what their charges are like, are they very expensive. Obviously I want to find a dentist that i am happy with and comfortable with and to stay with.

Hi I wandered if anyone can recommend a good dentist for me to register with in sheffield possibly S2, S7, S8, S11.

I wanted some feedback before I register myself as you hear so many horrible stories, so If anyone could recommend a decent not to expensive dentist I would really appreciate it. I don't really want to go to charles clifford. And I am desperate to find one.

Many thanks to all.

I'm with the Dental Hospital. Been going there for about 4 years and all treatment is free. In the 4 years, i've had a root canal job, gold cap, my partial dentures made and fixed, various fillings and cleaned regularly.

The students have all been there for a min of 3 years before they are let loose on your mouth, and are closely monitored by a tutor.

I have never had a problem and will continue to go as long as i need to.

Thankyou to all I am going to give Castle Dental a call can anyone tell me what their charges are like, are they very expensive. Obviously I want to find a dentist that i am happy with and comfortable with and to stay with.

They're NHS, so it's the standard NHS charges.