Concrete Garage - Roof replacement

Hi all,

After a bit of advice if possible please.

My dad has a concrete sectional garage with corrugated sheet roof.

Garage is only about 15 years old and in good condition but he is sick of repairing the the leaking roof every year,

I know he can replace the roof like for like, but the question is, can it be replaced with a flat, felted roof? Is that possible on these types of garages?

I have seen pitched roofs on some sectional garages but that would be awkward because gap between next door neighbours garage and his is only about 6 inches which would make installing guttering difficult.

Any advice and/or workmen recommendations greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hi happy to come and view the job to give you a quote p.m or call Wayne on 07969640988 thankyou

As GT says, the roof can be replaced with a traditional flat roof.

We've done a couple of these. Happy to view/advise.

Have you tried the garden building centre in chesterfield? they do full roof replacements. they dispose of your current roof - whether it's asbestos or not as they are fully licensed asbestos removers, and replace it with a steel plastisol sheeting that comes in different colors. they also replace your barge boards for free!

The team that come out out are friendly and the job takes less than a day :)