Where to donate baby boys clothes?

Hi all

After selling a load of baby clothes i've found another pile hidden away. Also got some baby sleeping bags and shoes.

They are all in excellent condition and i'd like to donate them somewhere where they can be of use to someone during a rough patch in their life.

I emailed Sheffields Womens Aid to see if they would like them but haven't heard back.

Thanks.

I give to a women's refugee, I'd be happy to collect if your in S6 hills or S8 Chesterfield road

I know you may want to donate them somewhere to one person - but we take all items of clothing and anything else at our charity shop 131 Northern Avenue, Arbourthorne. S2 EH.

Its a wonderful little shop and so many things for sale in there. Many people who buy often have so very little. It means we raise funds to run the dog and cat rescue, but that people get great things for really cheap and reasonable prices.