Anyone who doesn't believe

Ive come to the conclusion you all think Im crazy....right?

right or as the saying goes " a couple of sandwichs short of a picnic "

No, not crazy. Everyone has the right to be who they want to be. I want to be a Java programmer and you want to be an olive short of a pizza. Its all the same, isn't it? :hihi::hihi:

Not crazy, maybe a little too impressionable/suggestible/gullible/vulnerable though

:hihi:You lot are so cruel :hihi: was you never taught never to mock the afflicted <Guilty as charged m`lord crumbs I`m nearly peeing myself laughing here ,well its good to laugh

---------- Post added 08-10-2013 at 13:19 ----------

Look if you want to see little green men in flying machines who`s to say you can`t I want to be 6 ft 2 but that ain`t going to happen you heard the song They`re coming to take me away :loopy::loopy::help::loopy:

Edited by poison_pen

:hihi:You lot are so cruel :hihi: was you never taught never to mock the afflicted <Guilty as charged m`lord crumbs I`m nearly peeing myself laughing here ,well its good to laugh

---------- Post added 08-10-2013 at 13:19 ----------

Look if you want to see little green men in flying machines who`s to say you can`t I want to be 6 ft 2 but that ain`t going to happen you heard the song They`re coming to take me away :loopy::loopy::help::loopy:

I won't be responding any more to this thread ( for obvious reasons ) suffice to say ,Poison-pen , I congratulate you on your apt choice of user name.:headbang:

I won't be responding any more to this thread ( for obvious reasons ) suffice to say ,Poison-pen , I congratulate you on your apt choice of user name.:headbang:

Well what sort of reaction did you expect :help:

Its not well known by me.

Look I said before. Im not an expert on this. Im just pointing out.what I see in the sky and stuff from Youtube just backs up what I observe.

Start looking into it, dont be afraid of being labelled a nutter or junkie.

---------- Post added 07-10-2013 at 20:07 ----------

Anyhow.I managed to convince the wife thats the reason I dont do owt around the house,

Does she do anything about the house?

jb

Does she do anything about the house?

jb

:hihi::hihi::hihi:Hes sulking and sent us all to Coventry but I went to Bradford instead :hihi::hihi::loopy:

are you sure these lights are not from uranus

:hihi::hihi::hihi:Hes sulking and sent us all to Coventry but I went to Bradford instead :hihi::hihi::loopy:

You're not going to invoke a reply from me.........oooops