Does anyone know the whereabouts of someone called Hazel May

If you a may. Or know of anyone who was in Sheffield called May.

Last time i know she came from Firth Park area. Hazel May. She had a baby boy in 1984. Yeah before anyone click on yes im the boy. Iv spent loads looking for my birth mum and got nowhere so if anyone can help me it want go a miss.

Edited by PeteMorris
Pasted a quote from the OP on first post to clarify. Due to a merge

Know im trying to find the whereabouts of a Hazel May i don't no muce but if anyone else who might know of her please can you jogg your memory back for me...

Right all your people who are in Sheffield or some who aren't.. Any one know of a woman who went by the name hazel May..

---------- Post added 04-10-2013 at 11:33 ----------

Last time i know she came from Firth Park area. Hazel May. She had a baby boy in 1984. Yeah before anyone click on yes im the boy. Iv spent loads looking for my birth mum and got nowhere so if anyone can help me it want go a miss.

Know im trying to find the whereabouts of a Hazel May i don't no muce but if anyone else who might know of her please can you jogg your memory back for me...

Would it be asking to much to provide more information. Age, where born, where last lived, children, friends? You say you don't know much but is the name the limit to your knowledge of the person? It's took 11 posts to get a forename which could have been helpful initially.

Hi Little Roye - I've sent you a PM.

Mod Note

Please do not give out the personal contact details of other people, you have no idea who is looking for them or why.

If you know the person concerned, make them aware of this thread and let them get in touch if they choose.