Broadband internet access in West One?

Originally posted by ask4-dave

Hello All,

We have a package to suit everyone with speeds from 256kb/s up to 2mb/s and can get you online in half an hour.

Prices start at £15 per month for our 256kb/s 'mid-band' package and £25 per month for our 512kb/s basic broadband package.

There's no setup or installation fees, no minimum contract and will install it for you if required, all you pay is the monthly fee.

For more information please see http://www.ask4.com

If anyone wants to get connected or has any questions I'd be happy to chat to you, just call me on 0845 120 44 84.

Thanks,

Dave

Do you have any plans to set up access in the West Point developments on West Street (by the city hall tram stop) and Trippet Lane? There are about 90 apartments there and as far as I know no cable company has been given tender.

it seems that i cant start a new topic.

I would like to ask about the internet access in devonshire courtyard. Is it just limited to dial up service? What if i want to have broadband? Is it possible? What additional charges I need?

I hope someone could reply me, THX

Guest ask4-dave

GenesisCouch - We've got no problems with people running servers over our connections (as long as it's nothing too ridiculous!). We're only in West One and One-11 at the moment, but we're getting installed in new buildings like Jet Centro and Queens Tower.

BabyGem - We've not got anything planned for West Point yet, but if you've got any more information about the development I'll look into it and get back to you!

Thanks,

Dave