Do i have mug written across my forehead..

I know she's your mother, but that doesn't give her the right to wreck your life. Not every adult child can care for a family member and shouldn't be expected to. IMO, it isn't the place of the hospital staff to tell you you're a rotten daughter if you don't take your mother in. You know her much better than they do!

Get some help, get down to social services (or whatever it's called) and request assistance in finding your mum a safe place to live where she will be comfortable. I guarantee that one of two things will happen when she realizes you're serious about her moving out, she will either straighten up (doubtful) or she will lay on the guilt with a trowel.

Stand firm. You still love her, she will always be your mum, but the two of you living together is just not working out and for your own sanity, she needs to leave. Best of luck to you.

thank you and i tend to seek advice today enough is enough cant bear it no more.

---------- Post added 18-09-2013 at 09:29 ----------

Why is your mum phoning Nigeria? :huh:

its all a joke to her

---------- Post added 18-09-2013 at 09:31 ----------

What happened to her previous home?

she couldnt take care of herself let alone her own home she kept her home in poor state because she was too lazy to keep it clean and tidy and she wants to do same thing to my flat well no enough is enough.

Joker, She might come from Nigeria or She's received the news that she's won a million quid in their sweepstakes like I did last week!

I won as well!

I sent my bank details and a week after, a million quid was sitting in my bank account..

I'm so happy :bigsmile: Going to buy some new shoes and a big car..

I'd tell her to go forth, she's obviously taking the wee wee, and using your home as a free hotel. At 63 you aren't "old" these days, she's a chancer, show her the door.

Also ask yourself this, would you do this to your daughter ? Of course you wouldn't.

like megalithic says she is taking you for granted using you and your home as a freebie, you need to tell her to pack her stuff and leave.

if she cant support you like your supporting her then tell her to do one, i would never ever treat any of my children like your mother is treating you.

thanks for advice and no i dont have any brothers or sisters im an only child.

Reading one of your other threads it seems your mum aint been a nice person to you all your life. Being the only child i'd say it's a hard one to call. Your head tells you to get rid and your heart to stick by her..Hmmm.

Seems to me your mums never going to change. So i say get her out..Why should you be unhappy.

Stick her in a care home, it sounds like she needs some professional attention (psychiatric/psychologist/counselling etc).

You could be doing more harm than good.

Yes!

Back on topic though. Do you have brothers, or sisters who you could get together and sort things out?

Reading one of your other threads it seems your mum aint been a nice person to you all your life. Being the only child i'd say it's a hard one to call. Your head tells you to get rid and your heart to stick by her..Hmmm.

Seems to me your mums never going to change. So i say get her out..Why should you be unhappy.

no shes not and yeah your right my head tells me to kick her to the kirb but then my heart is saying shes my mum and i cant do that to her so basically i dont know what to do or where to turn to.