Made to measure roman blinds

Hi

I used Moonlight blinds on Abbeydale Road to make all the blinds for my apartment. Very happy with them :thumbsup: xx

Hi - l had some made at Bespoke Blinds and Poles in Hillsborough (just opposite the park) and they're beautiful. Prices depend on which fabric you choose and the lining.

Thank you for the lovely comment. It's always appreciated :)

jlou73

Prices for roman blinds vary enormously, dependent on sizes and fabric chosen. If you want to PM your rough sizes, I'll give you a ball park figure to consider, so you can decided whether romans are within your budget :-)

If you are going to shop around, I can also recommend Moonlight Textiles on London Rd- they have a reputation as good as ours ;)

Thanks everyone I will look at all the sights mentioned, isn't it nice when you get advice on here!

---------- Post added 17-09-2013 at 14:59 ----------

jlou73

Prices for roman blinds vary enormously, dependent on sizes and fabric chosen. If you want to PM your rough sizes, I'll give you a ball park figure to consider, so you can decided whether romans are within your budget :-)

If you are going to shop around, I can also recommend Moonlight Textiles on London Rd- they have a reputation as good as ours ;)

Thanks I do work in Hillsborough so I will get my tape measure out and bob up

Beautiful blinds of Bradford, they come and measure, make them to size and then fit them, their prices are half of some of the big suppliers and the quality is first class.

They advertise most nights in the star.

Hi. I make Soft Furnishings including roman blinds. I can provide a measuring service also. References available. You can contact me on 07917334697 for a free quote and advice on fabrics etc. Angela

Can anyone recommend anyone or anywhere to get nice roman blinds from at a good price, if you just buy off peg so to speak are they easy to assemble?:huh:

Thanks

Got mine from a J Caeser.:hihi:

Slightly off topic, and I'm probably going to be pointed elsewhere ( and apologies to the OP) BUT, can anyone recommend someone to fit a purchased Venetian Blind, which has been residing in its packaging behind my settee for a few months?

It's too heavy for me to tackle by myself.

Recommendations for an 'odd jobber' who could do this and fix a small bathroom cabinet to a wall would be appreciated.

Hi. I make Soft Furnishings including roman blinds. I can provide a measuring service also. References available. You can contact me on 07917334697 for a free quote and advice on fabrics etc. Angela

Thank you Angela

jlou73

Hi,

I am just awaiting a completion date on my new house, but it will be by the end of June. I have roughly measured the windows for Roman Blinds

Kitchen 47" ( I will also like curtains in the same material to the blind- 60 x90)

Living room 75", Hallway 26", Main bedroom 53" and 31", Bedroom 2 45", bedroom 3 53", bathroom 22.5"

Would you be able to give me an rough £

Hi,

I am just awaiting a completion date on my new house, but it will be by the end of June. I have roughly measured the windows for Roman Blinds

Kitchen 47" ( I will also like curtains in the same material to the blind- 60 x90)

Living room 75", Hallway 26", Main bedroom 53" and 31", Bedroom 2 45", bedroom 3 53", bathroom 22.5"

Depends on the material used, we have just had 5 fitted today which cost just under £900

Hi Bespoke Blinds have had to close their hillsborogh shop but still have one at hutcliffe woods s8.

They did me my whole house 5 years ago and are in the midst of doing all my new house.

They come out with all the stuff if you can't get to the shop.

Both Maxine and Neil are really nice as well, which always helps!

Lenny

Hi,

Hi Adelek

PM'd you :-)

---------- Post added 13-06-2014 at 10:08 ----------

Hi Bespoke Blinds have had to close their hillsborogh shop but still have one at hutcliffe woods s8.

They did me my whole house 5 years ago and are in the midst of doing all my new house.

They come out with all the stuff if you can't get to the shop.

Both Maxine and Neil are really nice as well, which always helps!

Lenny

Thank you for that lovely comment :)