New addition coming soon!

We are expanding our crazy lurchers........

adding to the mix a puppy.

Her mum was saved from death row by Hounds First Sighthound Rescue, and once collected, it became aparent she was pregnant - quick trip to the vets, who advised she was too far gone to terminate, a week and a bit of waiting, and 10 adorable pups :love:

Link to pics - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.206981662801714.1073741896.124258684407346&type=3#!/photo.php?fbid=206981702801710&set=a.206981662801714.1073741896.124258684407346&type=3&theater

She is proving to be a tinker already!

No idea as to her paternal breeding, so all suggestions welcome. She will be coming to us at about 10 weeks, in early November, i cannot wait!!!

The very spotty one is Spot (original i know) and the other one is my girl Loca. We think mum had 2 matings, as they are totally different in colour, but only time will tell if these two turn out different to the rest i guess!

The updates on the facebook page are fantastic, the videos make me smile, they are all fast becoming a handful!

Oooooooooooo I looked !!! :love:

Lucky you! Photo updates are demanded :) I can just smell that "puppy dog" smell :love:

:love:We've wanted a black and white for a few years, i cannot wait to post updates once she is home, but in the mean while, hounds first post almost daily picture updates to each puppies album :love:

I love the little black one with the small tiny white bit on the back of the neck :)