His Royal Highness must be most unhappy !

Just don't like ignorant trolls who doesn't actually know his own 'team' history and ignores their downfalls Grapps m8y

Not sure tho if he is one of those s6 trolls trying a double bluff funny how the rest of the s6 trolls are keeping away :suspect:

I was defending MM earlier on for the same reason Paul.

For the bold part, I was a bit suspicious, when he said earlier, "...his lordship or whatever he calls him sen..."

"sen" is very Northern, very Yorkshire in fact.............:suspect:

Hearn has put around £750,000 of his own money in Leyton Orient every year for the past 20 years. No Barry Hearn then their would be no Leyton Orient. Yea, he has put flats in the four corners of the ground. So what ? Orient survive on gates of less than 4,500. Every penny helps. Hearn also runs the club like a business and won't spend money the club don't have. The bloke from Saudi is just out to make a quick buck and you Sheffield fans deserve better. Their was a programme on Channel 4 some months ago about dodgy overseas investors coming into our game looking to buy up a big club and make a load of money. Who did the trail lead back to .........Kevin McCabe ! 'Nuff said !

Been looking in on the forum in my self enforced sabbatical, I notice you're an Orient fan, one hell of a start for you guys; can't knock it, well done.

On the other hand it is an improvement as your season is normally over by the end of September :)

Pete

Nice to know you,re well pal.

Edited by ukdobby

Hearn has put around £750,000 of his own money in Leyton Orient every year for the past 20 years. No Barry Hearn then their would be no Leyton Orient. Yea, he has put flats in the four corners of the ground. So what ? Orient survive on gates of less than 4,500. Every penny helps. Hearn also runs the club like a business and won't spend money the club don't have. The bloke from Saudi is just out to make a quick buck and you Sheffield fans deserve better. Their was a programme on Channel 4 some months ago about dodgy overseas investors coming into our game looking to buy up a big club and make a load of money. Who did the trail lead back to .........Kevin McCabe ! 'Nuff said !

Wow, don't remember that in any of the national press, can you post a link for it?

I'm from Leytonstone mate ! East London born and bred ! Jus like to chuck in a bit of "local" lingo. And for my sins I'm a Chezzie season ticket holder as well. Go as a carer for a disabled pal. We split cost of season ticket and works out at lees than £5 a game each. Get down to Brisbane Road when I can afford it. Love watching football and still play football at 63, but don't like what is happening to football in this country right now ! Feel sorry for you dedicated Sheffield football fans coz right now your getting taken for a ride by your clubs.

---------- Post added 17-09-2013 at 20:49 ----------

"On the other hand it is an improvement as your season is normally over by the end of September".........er not really dude..........we missed play offs by 3 points 2 years ago and 2 points last season after losing all 9 nine first games in both seasons due to injuries. Shame you didn't sign Kevin Lisbie few months back, believe he turned you down. Did'nt fancy a lesser club. No doubt you'll be sniffing around for Russ Slade in a few weeks. You could certainly do worse. But you gonna get Sven ! Nailed on ! lol !

---------- Post added 17-09-2013 at 22:08 ----------

http://www.spiegel.de/international/spiegel/the-great-foreign-takeover-english-premier-league-changing-hands-a-444999.html

An interesting article about the type of overseas investors being attracted to british football. Worth a read.

[/color]http://www.spiegel.de/international/spiegel/the-great-foreign-takeover-english-premier-league-changing-hands-a-444999.html

An interesting article about the type of overseas investors being attracted to british football. Worth a read.

And your point is?

A newspaper article 7 years old A German Newspaper as well

As Grappler said can you give a link to that comment you made that no one knows owt about