Hot or Cold person?

I can totally sympathize with your daughter, El Cid. I remember rivulets of sweat trickling down my back beneath my WOOL school uniform jumper in September, May and June. I used to strip down to my Peter Pan-collared blouse and underpants during my lunch break at home.

Of course, the nuns had absolutely no empathy for us kiddos. They were wearing heavy-weight habits from head to toe! Perhaps they were hoping to give us a preview of Hell.

I remember rivulets of sweat trickling down my back beneath my WOOL school uniform jumper in September, May and June.

My aim is to get a more relaxed uniform policy for the hot weather next year, if we get some :hihi:

Aye, I am a hot person and can perspire even thinking about the sun, so I can understand your problem. It can be a pest at times.

Angel.

Me too, I use more energy keeping the house cool than keeping it warm.

I love it when the temperature drops below zero.

I too suffer from Hyperhidrosis mainly around my head, hair and neck area. It makes my life hell most of the time because no sooner have I stepped out of the shower and get dressed, my hair is soaking wet again. I can never keep a hairstyle in for long and its a waste of money going to the hairdressers as 30 mins after a blow dry its wet through again. I sympathise with your daughter, its a horrible thing to have to live with. Up to now I haven't found anything that helps, if anyone has I would love to hear from them.

It is not an easy problem to solve, if you manage to slow the sweating down in one area; do you sweat more in another?

This is why I dont usually use underarm sprays, most of the time.

In my case its always the top half of my body, mostly my head and neck. I am sat typing this with a towel round my neck and the windows wide open, but nothing helps really, I just have to live with it.

It will probably work better for your daughter than it does me, as it stings quite nastily if I apply it within 48 hours of hair removal, and then I end up washing it off before the morning as I can't sleep with the stinging/burning.

She did say that under her arms was itching the other night, due to the roll on.

Bless her :( I feel for her, as I know how horrible this condition is. The itching is a mild side effect, and as long as it isn't burning, she should be ok. Try and make sure she waits for the area (she has applied the roll on to) to dry completely before putting any pyjamas over it, or curling up to go to sleep, as if it doesn't dry before coming into contact with other things, it can itch and/or sting. It's nasty stuff, but it really does work, and the good thing is, I find it lasts a few days after you've been applying it a week or so.

Don't feel the cold really. Very handy in the winter months!!! Keeps the heating bills down. I have a 2.4 tog duvet on all year!!! If it is VERY cold I sometimes throw a fleece over the duvet, I always have a window open in the bedroom, and only have the heating in the bedroom if it is exceptionally cold.

My daughter said exactly what I always say; She prefers to be cold, than rish overheating and sweating.

Her mother is the opposite, she likes the heating on, even with the windows open.