Fancy having a go at boxing? :)

hey up,

ever fancied having a go at boxing?

we have room and time to help you get fitter if you just fancy that side of it or we can help you train to box :) everyone is welcome women, girls kids, blokes :)

we've got two rings, loads of punch bags, weights, gym equipment and a sauna :)

THE GREEN SOCIAL CLUB

1 THE GREEN

DARNALL

S9 5JN

its just down from the asda at handsworth going towards darnall and located just behind the post office which is on the main junction corner, and across from aries lighting shop :)

£3 a session adults and over 16's, kids £2 and for private and personal training please contact andrew to arrange

Opening Times:

Tuesday, Thursday 5pm till 8pm

Saturdays 11am till 2pm

if you want any more info please contact andrew on: 07456 615719 :)

Edited by potts
missed bits out

I went down to have a look at the gym yesterday and I've got to say I was impressed. On the outside it looks like a shut down pub, but inside it's a top class place to train. I met Andy (guy who runs it) and he was really friendly and told me to get down next week to meet everyone.

I've never done it before, but would like to give it a go. Based on my experience so far, I think it's going to be good fun.

nice one buddy thanks for the boost! :)

yes i'm afraid to say the outside does look a little run down but the gym itself is of a good standard and its has a bit of everything for everything

not just us boxing, its got loads and loads of kids learning how to kick box too :)

defo worth a look :)

nice one buddy thanks for the boost! :)

yes i'm afraid to say the outside does look a little run down but the gym itself is of a good standard and its has a bit of everything for everything

not just us boxing, its got loads and loads of kids learning how to kick box too :)

defo worth a look :)

Do you do adult kickboxing?

Do you provide gloves? Do you have a ring? Any pictures anywhere?