Pregnancy Massage

Any one know where i can get a reasonably priced pregnancy massage in Sheffield? Desperate for relaxation!!

Thanks

Talk to a good quality beauticians salon to see what they can offer. Alternatively, if you prefer a relaxing day try a day spa package designed for mums to be.

I'm sure Hands On Health on Parkside/Penistone Road offer this. The lady is called Katie Warburton and she is absolutely fantastic!!! Her mobile number is 07871 767 439 - give her a call and she will do everything she can to help you.

I had one done at clarins in meadowhall when I was 31 weeks pregnant. It was amazing and I planned to have another at 35 weeks but my baby came at 34 weeks

How much was it please? And what was it u had done x

Hi I think Bumps at The Orchard Centre do pregnancy massage which if I remember correctly is quite reasonable. Enjoy!

Vitality on Oakbrook road, S11 7EB do pregnancy massages £20 for half an hour, £40 for an hour ... 0114 2308666... Natalie has really good reviews on qype.co.uk and yell.com

Can anyone recommend any other places that do maternity massages?

Thanks