Memories of Roxy's Nightclub

• 1 month later...

Hey great memories, takes me back. WHAT A BLAST FROM THE PAST, carefree, loads of money and you've gueessed it, plenty of birds to choose from. Boy they were easy in there

Also got myself kicked out on more then one occasion.

Damn getting older, but I also don't seem to be getting wiser!

Top club at first,turned into a right S**t hole,full of pikey's and scumbags towards the end of its time. But you could always get a bird or a fight any night of the week in it's hayday.

• 3 weeks later...

i went to roxys from 1986 to 1996 we lived in that place. and we were only 16 if you were female they would let you in at any age.does any one remember dancing to aint no mountain high enough .we all stood in a row doing the same old dance really bizarre.and then at josies you did new york dance.

Does anyone remember Pete Waterman and Michaela Strachan doing the hitman and her at Roxy's?? I remember watching it on tv as I was too young to go to Roxy's then..

i was there that night me and my mate jo our hair was massive and we had our white leggings on with our midriffs showing it was fab

who fancies chipping in and buying the building and restoring it to its old glory yyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

if i won the lottery i would buy it and restore it 'and just play old music

I used to go early 70s top place for a great night out with the lads after a donald .dance floor packed untill you heard the imortal words lets all dance to the moris naylor sound do you remember.it used to empty. me and my mate both met our wifes( they were mates as well )at josophines in1980 that was the end of my cavorting