Drummer looking for a band or new project

Hi if you're still looking I'm from the Prog band mentioned by the last poster here. We're serious about what we do, here's some live recordings of us http://soundcloud.com/julian-vidal/sets/harmony-of-spheres

http://youtu.be/_dBfPBCRSbo

We're established, have gigs waiting and more potentials interested.

Hi,

Hi, me and a friend are looking for a drummer to play with. We've been playing music a bit like Modest Mouse I suppose, wondered if any drummers might be interested in having a jam?

We're 22 and 24, guitar vocals and bass. Going to play with a keyboard player next week to see if that works.

Let me know.

Perry

[email protected]

Old thread I know Drummer07 but are you still looking for a band? Hoping you pick this up!

---------- Post added 26-07-2015 at 16:42 ----------

I've tried to reply privately but have only just registered so can't. I wondered if you might be interested in me and my brothers band that we are getting organised. I'm struggling to put any links on here too - you have to have had five posts?

Let me know if you want to know more / may be interested. You can drop me a mail at [email protected] and I'll get some stuff to you.

Cheers!

Edited by pknm

Hi Drummer07....are you still looking. We are an originals only band who needs a fully committed drummer, preferably with transport and own kit. We've played all over Sheffield...I:e...The Hop, The Washington, Rocking Chair etc, etc....and recently The O2 and The Leadmill....We had to cancel our Tramlines slots due to the drummer issue. We are a five piece: drums, lead G, bass, keys and vocals. We are all mid 30's upwards but young at heart!!. Our style is hard to define, but funk, rock, pop are the terms we use. We don't have any recordings but you can check out this link from a live gig. Only just joined so can't PM.

Or post links!!!....sorry.....search for Paperslave.."Take It Easy"

Hey matey, are you still looking for a band?.

Hi voom, yes I am looking again after a bit of a false start with a band that seemed ok at the start but it just fizzled out after a few months.

Hi Drummer 07. My band plays upbeat original instrumentals.Quality tunes,lots of potential.Have done lots of gigs with good response but need to get a lot better.At times 'the hair stands up on the back of your neck' some people have said. But we are not consistently doing this and have now hit a plateau. I want us to get slick and develop the tunes and the sound and get good.I want a drummer who will rehearse regularly.It's not good enough just to have good tunes. What are your thoughts? Oh and we will hopefully enjoy ourselves.

Edited by gibson 175

Drummer Available Again!!!!!!!

not having much luck are you?

i'm a guitarist, 47, been living in sheffield 2 years now and have failed to find anything whatsoever. if a drummer is finding it this difficult what hope for me?

all the best with your search

not having much luck are you?

i'm a guitarist, 47, been living in sheffield 2 years now and have failed to find anything whatsoever. if a drummer is finding it this difficult what hope for me?

all the best with your search

I am beginning to think that I'm looking for something that doesn't exist lol.

What about a covers band just for a bit of fun? I can play a bit of guitar and at a push could have a go at singing? Get a bass player on-board....

Edited by George_M

ROB HALFORD TRIBUTE BAND HELLFORD Require a top Drummer to complete the line up.

We have contacts for top Biker Festivals Plus We will be playing top Ticket Venues and progress to Theatre Tours.We will be covering a mixture of Judas Priest and Halford material to formulate a show never before seen on the Tribute Circuit. RING ANDY on 07914798939.