Polo shirts in town?

Help !

I must be from the wrong generation..... but is it a common occurrence for people to buy a polo shirt -or any shirt- wear it once, wash it , wear it again and throw it away ?

I'm going on holiday soon for the first time in a few years. My summer clothes are usually my winter clothes with the sleeves rolled up! (we do live in the UK after all.). Therefore I don't possess a large number of T shirts. I don't want to spend money on clothes I'm not likely to wear very often. Wasn't actually intending on throwing them away, but I hope you get my drift.

why dont you wear t shirts??

which are cooler in summer............but wear a jumper over em in winter, its warmer, lol

why dont you wear t shirts??

which are cooler in summer............but wear a jumper over em in winter, its warmer, lol

Let's not get carried away shall we? This summer aint exactly typical is it?

I'm going on holiday soon for the first time in a few years. My summer clothes are usually my winter clothes with the sleeves rolled up! (we do live in the UK after all.). Therefore I don't possess a large number of T shirts. I don't want to spend money on clothes I'm not likely to wear very often. Wasn't actually intending on throwing them away, but I hope you get my drift.

think i only got 2 or 3 shirts, couple of sweat shirts

maybe 30 t shirts,

why dont you have any, you that nesh

think i only got 2 or 3 shirts, couple of sweat shirts

maybe 30 t shirts,

why dont you have any, you that nesh

Afraid so.

is there a sports direct around there? a telly ad just said 2 polo shirts for £8

There was a bloke selling them at 3 for a fiver at Stannington Carnival, I think it was.

matalan is at bottom of the parkway or at heeley retail park. put it into google for more accurate directions from where you live xx