Dog problem. Try not to think im mad!

Well we are back from the vets, my baby had a great time. He was fussed by two people in the waiting room, the vet and even the vet receptionist got in on the act. He was like a pig in, well you know how the rest of that phrase goes :hihi:

The great news is he got a clean bill of health. Hes taken some bloods but he reckons its just a formality and we have nothing to worry about.

As for that thing i dont believe in? Im a little bit closer to not disbelieving in it. Im still not 100% convinced but last night he went mental. It scared me if im honest. He went so mad the next door neighbour came round and asked if he was ok. We was eventually but he still will not go anywhere near that room.

Dogs eh! :hihi:

---------- Post added 02-07-2013 at 10:03 ----------

Thank you for that :)

He got a clean bill of health from the vets thankfully.

Glad he's OK :)

I'm not sure what I believe in, but if my dog did that I'd probably lock the door and never go in that room on my own!!

(I watch way too many scary films)

You don't happen to live near a power house do you.We do and they give off a humming noise ,we never hear it in the day but at night when its quiet,it seems louder,Dogs have more sensitive hearing than us..