I want to learn Chinese Mandarin (help)

I'm looking somewhere to learn Chinese Mandarin. I am looking someone will have a lot of patience's with me. I do find it hard to learn new words In general. I do have a mild learning disability. But I am very keen to learn. Can you point me to the right direction and someone to able to help me and how much it will cost for lessons.

Thank you

Why not put a notice on the noticeboards at Sheffield University - lots of Chinese students there, maybe one will be able to help.

Yes I did seen that site thank you :) Unfortunately date for that course was 3-7 June 2013 :(

I think I looking for personal tutorial. Then later date might join a group.

Yes I did seen that site thank you :) Unfortunately date for that course was 3-7 June 2013 :(

You should do it the other way round, get the basic structure etc from a professional so you start off right.

They do other courses, you could ask when the next one starts. Maybe you'd be more suited to the 12 week non-intensive course.

Hello!

Glad to know that you'd like to learn Mandarin. I am a native Mandarin speaker and have many years of teaching experiences. Please send me a message if you are interested.

By the way, what language book are you using?

Bests,

David

I think there are two approaches when learning something new. First, if you are aiming for an examination or qualification, it will help to set up a goal or bar and a schedule for you to meet up with a desirable standard. Otherwise, enjoy yourself and go with the flow. Embrace the joy of learning. Try hard but not too hard. You might be surprised how far you can go unexpectedly!

I'm looking somewhere to learn Chinese Mandarin. I am looking someone will have a lot of patience's with me. I do find it hard to learn new words In general. I do have a mild learning disability. But I am very keen to learn. Can you point me to the right direction and someone to able to help me and how much it will cost for lessons.

Thank you

Is a Chinese mandolin anything like a Ukulele, if so just get hold of some George Foreman records like "When I'm Cleaning windows".