protests in town 8/6/13

I know enough cheers. I've not given up on the hardcore followers of Islam, they just have a bit of catching up to do within western society.

You will never overcome it, so best get your heads down. As for westernised followers of Islam, I feel sorry for them. They are between a rock and a hard place.

The same as the EDL will not overcome our way of life.

I know enough cheers. I've not given up on the hardcore followers of Islam, they just have a bit of catching up to do within western society.

You will never overcome it, so best get your heads down. As for westernised followers of Islam, I feel sorry for them. They are between a rock and a hard place.

The same as the EDL will not overcome our way of life.

My Bold=

Don't understand what you mean by this.

I am a westernised follower of Islam born here 40yrs ago,I don't agree with the EDL or any racist organisation due to the fact that hatred breeds hatred as we saw on Saturday.

My Bold=

Don't understand what you mean by this.

I am a westernised follower of Islam born here 40yrs ago,I don't agree with the EDL or any racist organisation due to the fact that hatred breeds hatred as we saw on Saturday.

But you seem to take comfort in Muslims 'going for a scrap' judging by your posts on here. Do you think these circumstances will benefit you in the long run?

You should be condemning it, we've seen what the murder of 1 of our soldiers has provoked. Personally I'd like an end to all the confrontation between certain groups...

I quite like living side by side with people in peace, regardless.

My worry is things going too far and civil war breaking out... Do you want that? I wouldn't, us English aren't known for being pushovers, even if the EDL are.

But you seem to take comfort in Muslims 'going for a scrap' judging by your posts on here. Do you think these circumstances will benefit you in the long run?

You should be condemning it, we've seen what the murder of 1 of our soldiers has provoked. Personally I'd like an end to all the confrontation between certain groups...

My worry is things going too far and civil war breaking out... Do you want that? I wouldn't, us English aren't known for being pushovers, even if the EDL are.

My Bold=

Nobody wants civil war and as for you English not being a pushover well the same goes for muslims.

You are not a good judge if you judge my posts as taking comfort in muslims going for a scrap, I post how I see it and try to give my opinions on why certain things are.

I do hate racists as I have experienced racism and until you do you don't realise how it affects you.

The same way the attack on our soldier has provoked some people to retaliate the burning down of mosques and Islamic centres has provoked some muslims to retaliate.

Where does this vicious cycle end?

I also prefer a peacefull life.

Edited by Ms Macbeth
quote tags

My Bold=

Nobody wants civil war and as for you English not being a pushover well the same goes for muslims.

You are not a good judge if you judge my posts as taking comfort in muslims going for a scrap, I post how I see it and try to give my opinions on why certain things are.

I do hate racists as I have experienced racism and until you do you don't realise how it affects you.

The same way the attack on our soldier has provoked some people to retaliate the burning down of mosques and Islamic centres has provoked some muslims to retaliate.

Where does this vicious cycle end?

I also prefer a peacefull life.

I condemn racism in all forms, which is more than can be said for you.

Asian lads giving it the big one in a group intimidating anyone who is white on West street is racist, is it not?

Yet you are proud of it.

Coward.

It will end the same way it always does when people try it on with my country.

Seems a shame I'm talking about my country as if it isn't your country, especially if you've been here for 40 years. (longer than me)

If this place has given you a roof over your head and provided a nice environment for you to live, perhaps get your priorities in order. If Islam means more to you than the UK, go to an Islam dominated country and see if you are better off.

As for pushovers, you're on English territory. We are the only ones who won't be pushed over. Dream on.

Edited by Ms Macbeth
quote tags

breathtakingly stupid post.............

I condemn racism in all forms, which is more than can be said for you.

Asian lads giving it the big one in a group intimidating anyone who is white on West street is racist, is it not?

Yet you are proud of it.

Coward.

It will end the same way it always does when people try it on with my country.

Seems a shame I'm talking about my country as if it isn't your country, especially if you've been here for 40 years. (longer than me)

If this place has given you a roof over your head and provided a nice environment for you to live, perhaps get your priorities in order. If Islam means more to you than the UK, go to an Islam dominated country and see if you are better off.

As for pushovers, you're on English territory. We are the only ones who won't be pushed over. Dream on.