English Defence League Rally

Are you an american mr marx ??? What about syria , what about north korea go there and protest instead of doing it in the safety of your own back yard ..... sounds to me mr marx as though you think you can change the world in barkers pool look closer to home and change where you live ...

What's the difference?

the difference is I agree with there views against islam but don't agree in the way they go about it..........and before anyone starts calling me islamaphobic yes I am ad I also don't like all other religions too......Darwin for me

There are those on the far-right who say that anyone who flies an Irish tricolour is an IRA supporter.

Do you agree with that point of view?

No I don't. The tric is intrinsically peaceful anyway but that is a different point which you will pretend you knew about after you google it.

The islamic war flag is under no circumstances suitable for display. Do not attempt to argue it is. Only our enemies display it.

Are you our enemy?

How many people have been killed because of American foreign policy? How would you advocate eradicating the 'cancer in our society'? Expulsion or death squads? There are much bigger threats to your children but you are too blinkered to see them.

why is it when ever mentions a killing of a british soldier the far left come back is people are dieing in other parts of the world iraq afghanistain etc listen people die in war they shouldnt expect to die walking in there own country . where do we live the uk its like the anti isreal flags the syrian flags and the black jihadist flag if its about stopping the edl why were they there ? its all over you tube how the uaf and left winger typical labour people were yesterday .

the difference is I agree with there views against islam but don't agree in the way they go about it

I can't stand any religion, and I think Islam is the last home of theocracy, but I don't sympathise with the EDL. Anyone telling me the answer to the problem is to "burn down da mosques" or "send the pakis home" is a fool.

The answer lies in secular law. Freedom to practice religion, freedom to mock it, and keep it out of school and state. Never seen one EDL argue for that.

I can't stand any religion, and I think Islam is the last home of theocracy, but I don't sympathise with the EDL. Anyone telling me the answer to the problem is to "burn down da mosques" or "send the pakis home" is a fool.

The answer lies in secular law. Freedom to practice religion, freedom to mock it, and keep it out of school and state. Never seen one EDL argue for that.

no the answer lies in closing the borders were too full of our own scum to let other scum in and preach hate against our island

I agree but there are no go areas in the uk for white people its only a matter of time that a group like this was going to get set up the reason was the luton extremist march you dont see any uaf protesting there . edl and the uaf

arent the way forward but something needs doing with the hate clerics .

The Uaf would be up in arms if they lived in Australia and there policy of immigrants they have boats moored three or four miles out at sea with immigrants and wont let them in australia if that happened over here imagine the trouble .http://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/immigration/asylum-seeker-policy-needs-more-time-say-immigration-officials/story-fn9hm1gu-1226651501680

Edited by ormester101

no the answer lies in closing the borders were too full of our own scum to let other scum in and preach hate against our island

Is there a term for people who have island phobia? I agree about closing the borders. All these people coming over here expecting a living. We really need to get rid of our underclass first. Just remind me about how Britain became 'Great'. Was it done by exploiting any foreign nations?