Players/Teams/friendlies wanted 13/14 Season.

sorted pal playing city taxis wed 7 ko if you wanna ref mate we still need one bell me and il sort a lift

---------- Post added 15-07-2013 at 19:48 ----------

sorry mate were sorted we will play you next week though if you want or any midweek just not week after next cheers

I'll do it pal if your still needing a ref :)

---------- Post added 16-07-2013 at 19:57 ----------

Is your team in Imperial Corks?Just seen new leagues for coming season.They've a new team (New Bohemians Villa) straught in div 1.Can't see that going down very well with other sides in lower divisions.Also,Bridge Inn have gone down from Prem to div 2.Very strange,unless they asked them to.I know who Bohemians are,they used to play under Hackenthorpe Villa in Prem but went in Meadowhall for a couple of seasons.Not a bad side but I'm not sure they ever won owt.Bit like our lot.lol

Forum are in the Imperial 2nd division mate, I haven't signed for anyone this season, I'm a free agent lol :)

Hi Corker, what position do you play mate? Not a striker by chance are you?

Hi Corker, what position do you play mate? Not a striker by chance are you?

I can play anywhere really m8, I'm not signing for anyone just yet though pal, gonna see how reffing goes for the first month of the season and take it from there :)

Any sides like a game tomoz night

---------- Post added 18-07-2013 at 07:15 ----------

anyone like a game tonight.....we have a referee.....halfs for ref n bring one nettin....let me know if anyone interested

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Hi all, i know its short notice but due to our arranged friendly this Sunday being PP. we are now looking for new opponents to play a friendly v Aston Village FC

Sorry but we don't have a home pitch as we were playing away and paying halfs towards the match costs. We are happy to pay halfs so if you are interested in playing a game please contact me. Thank you

Jamie 07518488359

I can play anywhere really m8, I'm not signing for anyone just yet though pal, gonna see how reffing goes for the first month of the season and take it from there :)

Corks Your welcome wi us pal . Top lad m8:)

---------- Post added 19-07-2013 at 14:52 ----------

No more players needed now unless your a x-pro:hihi: or score 30 goals a season.

Anyone going to REDS v Blues charity game 2morro ??? massive derby game

i'm looking to get back into playing regular football. i'm a very experienced keeper and still play occasionally. but i've put my sons football first for the last 3 years or so i need to get my fitness back up.

i live around the kimberworth and thorpe hesley area so would prefer a club fairly local but i dont mind traveling.

I play right mid but i can play in other positions. I have plemty of playing experiences. Ive just left school so im looking for u17 teams and over. ( including senior and u21 teams) thank you.:)

I play right mid but i can play in other positions. I have plemty of playing experiences. Ive just left school so im looking for u17 teams and over. ( including senior and u21 teams) thank you.:)

There are 2 threads asking for Players and teams on the Sheffield Football section Seniors here and Juniors (U18 ) here

Good luck finding a team

Been playing for years but I've had 4 years off to help my step son with his football. Still play the odd game but want to get back into regular football

I played for a few teams before I stopped and I've kept my hand in by doing GK training for kids.

I live near Thorpe Hesley so close to the likes of chapeltown and would prefer a local team but I don't mind traveling a little.

Let me know by PM if you can help

We are a new 11 aside team currently in the chesterfield league division 7. We are looking for a couple more players to complete our team. We would prefer players who can play midfield and outfield but any players would be trialled for the team. We are looking to sign new players as soon as next week so if your interested don't hesitate to contact us.