Stolen from S5 24/5/2013 - child's quad and Yamaha Vity 125

"Schoolgirl suffers head injury in quad bike crash

The crash occurred in Scraith Wood

A 7-year-old-girl has suffered life threatening head injuries after a Quad Bike crash in Sheffield. Police are appealing for witnesses after the youngster hit a concrete post while driving the blue and white Suzuki bike in the Scraith Wood area on Wednesday evening.

I really, really don't understand why people let young children drive these things.

I hope this is not connected, the dates are the same.

"Schoolgirl suffers head injury in quad bike crash

The crash occurred in Scraith Wood

A 7-year-old-girl has suffered life threatening head injuries after a Quad Bike crash in Sheffield. Police are appealing for witnesses after the youngster hit a concrete post while driving the blue and white Suzuki bike in the Scraith Wood area on Wednesday evening.

She is being treated in Sheffield Children's Hospital.

Officers are appealing for anyone who may have seen the accident to call police on 101 quoting incident number 907 of the 24 May."

http://www.itv.com/news/calendar/topic/south-yorkshire/

No like eric said different colour quads and this incident happened Weds, quad wasnt stolen till Friday night xx

---------- Post added 28-05-2013 at 18:34 ----------

I really, really don't understand why people let young children drive these things.

Ironically, I was in A&E with my daughter Wednesday evening as this young girl was brought in :( and I do believe she had no helmet on :(((((. If properly protected and supervised kids can get a lot of fun from quad riding. I truly hope she pulls through, bless her xxxx

Edited by shinyhappy68

The news is wrong it's a 8year old and it happened on Adkins Road. I know as I were just a couple of houses down.. really hope she gets better