Wok express Bradway

are you the owner ?? put some flyers out

No not the owner would have said so if I was just telling folk about a good Chinese food place to eat.

thanks for the tip off mate.

I see you've got 80 or so posts on here - that tells me it's pretty genuine recommendation. The ones who usually come on to plug their place have one or two posts (same on TripAdvisor too).

I've driven past a few times and wondered what it's like.

I'll give it a try now. Sounds very good value too.

Cheers.

And up the Blades! :)

thanks for the tip off mate.

I see you've got 80 or so posts on here - that tells me it's pretty genuine recommendation. The ones who usually come on to plug their place have one or two posts (same on TripAdvisor too).

I've driven past a few times and wondered what it's like.

I'll give it a try now. Sounds very good value too.

Cheers.

And up the Blades! :)

sheffield born and bred i certainly know my way around! Don't often post on here but yes this place is good food & good value.

Edited by allwednesday

Can also recommend Wok Express. Been a few times, always excellent, nice big portion sizes, & really helpful lady owner with what to try next.

Can also recommend Wok Express. Been a few times, always excellent, nice big portion sizes, & really helpful lady owner with what to try next.

Yes Mother and daughter run it, very nice and friendly and they give you complimentary Chinese tea :-)