The Cartoon protests megathread

messages of 'extermination of the west' etc etc - yet the police just let them. Its a disgrace

Is that the infamous Mohammed cartoon in your avatar? Isn't that just a little bit inflammatory, especially seeing the feelings that the cartoon has evidently generated? Are you trying to be "controversial" here?

For once I agree with internetowl. It's just provided an opportunity for the extremists to rabble rouse the members of their 'community' that are a bit gullible.

As for his avatar - I'm sure that he's going to change it anytime now. :)

Is thread even allowed?

The one yesterday that I contributed to with various posts has vanished! I'm guessing it was due to the links to the pics? Can anybody/mods enlighten me please?

You're right on all counts, but now that things are back to normal with avatars the threads will reappear.

if they were good trained muslims they'd be down on their knees today of all days - these protesters are typical 'bad' muslims with nothing better to occupy their time - they should get jobs.

You're right on all counts, but now that things are back to normal with avatars the threads will reappear.

I was thinking of putting one of the pics as my avatar but realised it would just get kicked within minutes! Instead I've gone for a better option from http://skender.be/supportdenmark/

watching it develop on sky in london - ' europe will pay, your 3/11 is on its way' whats that if not threatening?

if they were good trained muslims they'd be down on their knees today of all days - these protesters are typical 'bad' muslims with nothing better to occupy their time - they should get jobs.

I think you'll find they went to the mosque first, and after they got up off their knee's they started the protest.

I'm not surprised, I would imagine the grounds a bit cold this time of the year on the old knee caps ;)