New glbt night studio 54 west street

THE SECOND LGBT NIGHT 'FLIRT' IS ON 13 APRIL FOLLOWING THE GREAT ONE FROM LAST MONTH ! it's free to get in and normal bar prices plus loads of offers I'm sure the organisers will put a thread up .a great time was had something fresh and new !

Thanks woodseatslad!

The link to the next Flirt.<3 along with details of drinks offers to come soon!

Studio 54 Team

I already mentioned about FLIRT on the 'Gay Scene Thread'; last month's was amazing, it was really packed.

Some of you will remember when Studio 54 was Takapuna and they did a monthly gay night there about 5 years ago, where I often did drag.

The next one is on Saturday 13th as the OP said, and it is a MOULIN ROUGE theme as I have been reliably informed.

Unfortunately, it looks like I will have to miss that date as our drag troupe is already booked for an event elsewhere on the same night, but whoever attends Flirt, do enjoy yourselves!:love:

I already mentioned about FLIRT on the 'Gay Scene Thread'; last month's was amazing, it was really packed.

Some of you will remember when Studio 54 was Takapuna and they did a monthly gay night there about 5 years ago, where I often did drag.

The next one is on Saturday 13th as the OP said, and it is a MOULIN ROUGE theme as I have been reliably informed.

Unfortunately, it looks like I will have to miss that date as our drag troupe is already booked for an event elsewhere on the same night, but whoever attends Flirt, do enjoy yourselves!:love:

I will go to it but I will be really gutted to miss you Tyranna :love::help:

Sorry about that Roger, but hopefully I'll be at the next one after that; if you are interested in booking our drag troupe for either of your own venues you can pm me and I can pass on your contact details to our management/agent.

Sorry about that Roger, but hopefully I'll be at the next one after that; if you are interested in booking our drag troupe for either of your own venues you can pm me and I can pass on your contact details to our management/agent.

Roger doesn't own any venues!

As mentioned Tyranna we will get together - would like to talk about an art collaboration for Pride - maybe exhibit / perform in City Hall bar?

Meantime me and my dog will be going to Flirt - and here finally is the facebook link for the event ...

https://www.facebook.com/events/606129782748485/

---------- Post added 14-04-2013 at 13:02 ----------

THE SECOND LGBT NIGHT 'FLIRT' IS ON 13 APRIL FOLLOWING THE GREAT ONE FROM LAST MONTH ! it's free to get in and normal bar prices plus loads of offers I'm sure the organisers will put a thread up .a great time was had something fresh and new !

What a great night that was - I went along (leaving my dog at home), thoroughly enjoyed it and busted some moves on the dance floor.

It was well attended and buzzing. It's a shame it is only once a month but what a great idea and many thanks to the organisers. It would be good to have this on on Pride week too :love:

Edited by Roger123W