How am I and others supposed to eat?

i moved to sheffield last week and on probation and on the bread line. i moved here for better prospects but getting a job is a waste of time with my deductions i have 25 pounds to life on. nothing for cigs or transport.

allways try mate, the hand car wash on abbeydale rd was advertising for staff , good luck

allways try mate, the hand car wash on abbeydale rd was advertising for staff , good luck

ta pal i went to a interview with the owners of the one at city road and i have to be honest in saying my past and the kid said i will let u know. i could tell he blanked me straight of. before prison i worked in a spray shop preppin cars and was good at it

ta pal i went to a interview with the owners of the one at city road and i have to be honest in saying my past and the kid said i will let u know. i could tell he blanked me straight of. before prison i worked in a spray shop preppin cars and was good at it

alright mate , do not tell them about prison, this will scare many employers off , good luck mate

i moved to sheffield last week and on probation and on the bread line. i moved here for better prospects but getting a job is a waste of time with my deductions i have 25 pounds to life on. nothing for cigs or transport.

If you want to change how your life goes the first thing to change is that attitude.

If you want to change how your life goes the first thing to change is that attitude.

you try better then. its always the same even in a different city i hve done wrong but payed for it. all i just want to do know is knuckle down and keep myself clean and feel some worth in my live

not a bad part of town at all.

i reckon if you dress the part and walk a mile or so along eccy road, pop into every shop/bar/resturant by the end of the walk you would have a job.

give it a go. whats to lose?

nice one skater , some nice people on here