Lanzarote experts please

going to book hol in lanzarote , after dismising balierics , can anyone tell me if puerto del carmen is ok for mature couple as apposed to the other resorts playa blanca , costa teguise , which is best , going about 13th june

looking for the usual , good food ,karaoke, nice company, some trips, good clean beach / the beach bars where you can sit for a while and dont hassle you

regards

Edited by craig12

I went to puerto del carmen years ago and I loved it, lots of clubs on the long strip which can be loud, but lots of quieter places within walking distance on the long strip which runs along the beach side. lots of lovely places to eat, drink and sing.

As for trips, you can go on many, such as a boat to the next island feurteventura for the day, and trips up the volcano to the mountain top cafe, camel rides, scuba diving, lots and lots of choice.

The beach from what I remember is lovely and clean, very golden and hot, the sea was so clean and blue you can see the fish when you go in. some lovely beachside bars, shops. stunning palmtrees line the beach. I loved it and would go back tomorrow. There is the main beach but then also lots of little mini alcove beaches if you want more privacy.

This was years ago so hopefully its still as stunning and the locals are friendly. I wish I was going now. I really hope its as good for you as it was for me. I never went to the other places you mentioned so can only comment on this.

Been to lanz loads of times and stayed in PDC and PB. there's definitely loads more bars in PDC but walking down the front you do get hassled. PB is my preference lovely harbour and marina with nice restaurants and bars and no hassle at all. Plus you can get a ferry across to fuertuventura.

Think you may prefer PB. We stayed in the rubicon palace which is a lovely hotel but a good 30 minute walk to the harbour.

Been to lanz loads of times and stayed in PDC and PB. there's definitely loads more bars in PDC but walking down the front you do get hassled. PB is my preference lovely harbour and marina with nice restaurants and bars and no hassle at all. Plus you can get a ferry across to fuertuventura.

Think you may prefer PB. We stayed in the rubicon palace which is a lovely hotel but a good 30 minute walk to the harbour.

I think the OP may actually prefer PDC - they were asking regarding karoke etc....

I prefer PB then Costa Teguise then PDC but have different holiday requirements to the OP.