Aldi in Killamarsh.

Is the Aldi open yet in Killamarsh ? If so can anyone tell me where it is. Thank you . :)

Edited by mrs patching

April 18th

You can't miss it on the main road where Kwik Save was.

Edited by PeteMorris

Opens on 13th April. It's behind where the market /car park is

Opens on the 11th of April

Its got the banner across saying opening on the 11th but weve just been down and the fencings still around and the store is closed, just wondering if the little s..ts have been around trying to wreck it again?

Its got the banner across saying opening on the 11th but weve just been down and the fencings still around and the store is closed, just wondering if the little s..ts have been around trying to wreck it again?

THats probably because it's the 11th of March today.

It's closed today because it opens on the 11th of April. Its the 11th of March today.

Did they get caught last time? I heard about people trying to damage to store but did not know it was true :(

:hihi::hihi::hihi::loopy:i thought it said the 11th of March...im losing it!!!!

Mind its taking long enough, dont know if they caught the scum that smashed the windows.

:hihi::hihi::hihi::loopy:i thought it said the 11th of March...im losing it!!!!

Mind its taking long enough, dont know if they caught the scum that smashed the windows.

They did and they sent them back to Chavfield where they came from.

I do hope they don't spoil it for Aldi and the village, but how do they stop them?

Does anyone know if there is an open day or recruitment day? Or have I already missed it?

Does anyone know if there is an open day or recruitment day? Or have I already missed it?

It's been open since 11th April. Think you've missed it. Although, I'd keep your eyes open. Supermarkets tend to have a high turnover of staff. Mind you, I've heard that Aldi pay decent wages to their staff. Maybe Tesco should take a leaf out of their book?!