The Clairvoyant Megathread- all discussion in here please

Phoney or Fantastic?  

228 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Phoney or Fantastic?

• Utter claptrap, just releiving the dim of their money
    • Great, helped me no end, wont have a bad word said
    • Sceptical, tell me more.....

I went to see someone called Brenda that lived in the parsons cross area, have to say everything was spot on.

She was very good, she could see you coming.:hihi:

The Star are reporting that a 5' clairvoyant has escaped from jail. The headline was "Small Medium at Large".

Tee Hee:lol:

Firstly, Im not happy about people making light of this subject, some people including myself believe in spiritulism, the OP said they didnt want comments like yours so please keep your unhelpful opinions to yourselves as they could be upsetting to others.

Secondly, back on topic, does anyone know of a good medium that does home visits please? Thanks :)

Edited by lisalee

Firstly, Im not happy about people making light of this subject, some people including myself believe in spiritulism, the OP said they didnt want comments like yours so please keep your unhelpful opinions to yourselves as they could be upsetting to others.

Secondly, back on topic, does anyone know of a good medium that does home visits please? Thanks :)

Hypocrite!

the OP actually said

any one recomend any decent clairvoyant?

no other answers please.

your post failed to provide the name of a decent clairvoyant, so why did you post?

Hypocrite!

the OP actually said

your post failed to provide the name of a decent clairvoyant, so why did you post?

And youve just posted to have a dig at me and still stay off topic, pots and kettles...I hope the OP sees my point and hope they do find what theyre looking for, as I would like to find the same.

Me too, I'd like to know of a good clairvoyant that does home visits.

Joanne Gregory is very good, one of only 2 mediums to have given me a relevant message.

The other, a lady called Sue Bell comes to my home. She psychometrised one of my photos, told me who was in in it then told me my sister in law would have a baby by the end of the year. Rubbish I said, they say they will never have children - wait and see. Sure enough, 2 months after my reading sister in law is up duff.

I have a spare ticket for Joanne Gregory appearing tonight at Stocksbridge Venue.

Short notice i know but my son cant go he is poorley.

Anyone interested pm me I will reduce price. The cost was £10 originally.

Ps only people with a genuine interest to reply if you dont mind, as i am sick of all the

slagging off on this thread.

tara

i once had a reading from lynn brown she threw about 35 names at me cost me 20 quid what load of bull

And youve just posted to have a dig at me and still stay off topic, pots and kettles...I hope the OP sees my point and hope they do find what theyre looking for, as I would like to find the same.

err, yeah, but I wasn't the one who tried to tell people what they could and couldn't post was I?

So who died and put you in charge of the thread? And how did they get the message to you?

Went tonight and it was packed to the rafters, she was quite good.

err, yeah, but I wasn't the one who tried to tell people what they could and couldn't post was I?

So who died and put you in charge of the thread? And how did they get the message to you?

Grow up...........sorry about that OP, hopefully your thread will get back on topic for you.

Grow up...........sorry about that OP, hopefully your thread will get back on topic for you.

A well reasoned argument there, thanks for that. I'll grow up and pretend I can talk to dead people shall I?

And since the OP posted his/her question over 5 years ago, and posted his/her own answer over 1 year ago, I'm guessing (s)he couldn't care less whether the thread is on topic or not. And since the mods merged several threads and even included the words "all discussion in here please" in the name, I'm guessing that means they want all discussions in here, not just answers to the original question.

But then, call me old-fashioned, but I try to rely on the available evidence, it's one of my endearing quirks.

Edited by WilburrUK