Worktop, cheap new/offcut/second hand

Hi guys,

Do any of you have any recommendations of where i can buy s small amount of kitchen work top from?

The cheapest i have found so far is £30 but that is for 180cm and i only need 80cm. i wondered if there was somewhere that did offcuts etc? (ebay no luck at the minute)

I am looking for a black colour if anyone happens to have any lying around ;)

Any suggestions welcome

I might have some black left, just unsure of the size until I get in tomorrow morning (feel sure its about that though). PM me your number and I'll call you tomorrow unless you get something quicker.

Think its this http://www.diy.com/nav/rooms/kitchens/kitchen-worktops/laminate_worktops/-specificproducttype-worktops/Laminate-Extra-Thick-Worktop-Black-Velvet-Textured-Effect-3000mm-10187811?skuId=10608516

Its free BTW

pop into B&Q Queens Road may have some ofcutts and will let you have them cheap :)

Hi

I need a piece of off cut worktop that is 80cm wide - any colour is fine as it's just going on the top of a cupboard in a pantry - anyone know where I can get some from please?

I've got some bits left over, they're In my back garden in Walkley if you want them? Not sure of sizes but you're welcome to take a look? Duropal 5151vv is the product code, it's like a walnut colour

Hi Michie

Can you send me your tel number so I can arrange to collect it please?

Thanks

Claire