Venue Required - Sheffield Forum FC Presentation Night

Pink2Bubble

Hi,

we are looking for a venue to host our end of season presentation night as Mosborough Hall, our sponsor, are fully booked with weddings throughout May and surrounding weekends.

We are after a private room in close proximity to the city centre which can comfortably hold up to 40-50 people on a Saturday night in May, maybe the 11th but no set date as yet.

We can arrange our own DJ and food.

Plenty of money to be made behind the bar on this night, looking to start around 7pm finishing late on!

Please contact me if you can help or reply below.

Thanks

Hi,

we are looking for a venue to host our end of season presentation night as Mosborough Hall, our sponsor, are fully booked with weddings throughout May and surrounding weekends.

We are after a private room in close proximity to the city centre which can comfortably hold up to 40-50 people on a Saturday night in May, maybe the 11th but no set date as yet.

We can arrange our own DJ and food.

Plenty of money to be made behind the bar on this night, looking to start around 7pm finishing late on!

Please contact me if you can help or reply below.

Thanks

what about trying hillsborough social club..not in town centre but near to tram stop so ideal for people from mosborough area also..

Hi Guys, Please check out Bar 27, we are situated on the edge of the City Centre, a stones throw from Bramhall lane! Picture of the venue can be found on our facebook page. For more information call me on 07984943754 xx