Greatest memory or match of supporting your team.

who me???

:confused::surprised

What did I say now? :)

Any road Bypass is out on his math - he reckons he's 5 years older than me - he's not - he's only 3

Edited by potlegs

I had 3 ambitions as an Owl growing up

1. See us win a major trophy (tick)

2. Sing Abide with Me at Wembley on Cup Final day (tick)

3. Go to see us play a competitive away game in Europe (tick)

Anything else we have done since (which is not a lot) has been the cherry on top

who me???

:confused::surprised

What did I say now? :)

Any road Bypass is out on his math - he reckons he's 5 years older than me - he's not - he's only 3

It's called flattery Laurie, I thought I was 5 yrs older, I don't know how old webby thought I was :hihi:

Knew I liked you for more than one reason BP - (I can ignore the fact your'e a Blade :hihi:) :love:

You know what they say about 'big girls' BP - they fill out the wrinkles and age better! :hihi::hihi:

When utd won the old 4th divison,last match was darlington away, utd filled the ground anybody went to that match? what was the atmosphere like? was only 9yrs old and wasnt allowed to go to away matches..

Hi S5, i went with my dad, was13 yrs old, never seen anything like it in my life. Approx 10,000 blades went, were on all four sides of ground, many in fancy dress!! Remember the pitch invasions and the united fans pinching "king" Keith Edwards boot. Think he scored 35 goals that year, by the way he didnt take penalties (colin morris did), and he took the corners!

When utd won the old 4th divison,last match was darlington away, utd filled the ground anybody went to that match? what was the atmosphere like? was only 9yrs old and wasnt allowed to go to away matches..

Hi S5, I was a big boy then so could go on my own :hihi:, we got to this pub in Darlo & the bouncer said "sorry we're full", it was like on multi levels. The next minute landlord runs up "no let them in, I've never made so much money".

We all went down in a white van sat on a scabby mattress, we had it full & I mean full of tinnies, courtesy of our mate Tim from the brewery (RIP Tim) great fella,, going up A1 we'd pull over every so often & just empty the empty cans out :hihi:

What a day never to be forgot, there were Blades all over town, as has been said @ least 10k another memory that will never die was beating the Wendies in their own back yard 3-1, in the constant rain & Bobby Davison became a here & Dane Whitehouse, who, was one already we destroyed em.

Hi S5, I was a big boy then so could go on my own :hihi:, we got to this pub in Darlo & the bouncer said "sorry we're full", it was like on multi levels. The next minute landlord runs up "no let them in, I've never made so much money".

We all went down in a white van sat on a scabby mattress, we had it full & I mean full of tinnies, courtesy of our mate Tim from the brewery (RIP Tim) great fella,, going up A1 we'd pull over every so often & just empty the empty cans out :hihi:

What a day never to be forgot, there were Blades all over town, as has been said @ least 10k another memory that will never die was beating the Wendies in their own back yard 3-1, in the constant rain & Bobby Davison became a here & Dane Whitehouse, who, was one already we destroyed em.

And without a foul mouthed comment

And without a foul mouthed comment

Paul, you can't swear on here

Paul, you can't swear on here

I know but evidently before it was removed one of the s6 only post at weekends when there isn't any school thinks he can

He may find himself on holiday

Edited by Paul Blade

I know but evidently before it was removed one of the s6 only post at weekends when there isn't any school thinks he can

He may find himself on holiday

Ah get you fella

Another classic=utd vs leeds in cup,1.0 down then jags scored a class goal 1.1 Ndlovu made it 2.1 ..