Sheffield meat for pets

xxnikkixx

Hi I am looking for any places in Sheffield I can get chicken bits from not sure if that is correct term, I basically mean to feed my dogs and cats as part of there raw diets. Also interested in other kinds of meat but mainly looking for somewhere to buy chicken. I order direct from DAF in bulk so I on't need a supplier of them cheer x

If any one can help please message me thank you xx

There is a new Pet shop opening within the next few days on Langsett Road, They will be stocking raw meat, They should be able to help you. They will also be offering a delivery service too (I think?!)

Its called Better4Pets its a few doors down from the Aquatic Shop.

Would chicken wings and/or carcasses be what you're looking for Nikki? If so then you can get them from Hadfields, the wholesale butchers which is just off Staniforth Road. They're very reasonable on price, but you do have to remember that you buy them raw in bulk and then have to bag them up and freeze them yourself.

Yeah I would also be interested in wing and carcass I buy from bulk from daf and a local butcher so I have to bag up what I get from the butcher :) I'm not faint hearted with that ;) Thanks luv xx

---------- Post added 30-01-2013 at 12:48 ----------

Do you have a number you could message me for them? x

Pet Grub at the back of Towsure has a varied stock of raw foods including chicken carcasses, wings, necks, as well as a good stock of minces. They also have in at the moment fresh rabbits. I find they can supply everything I need for my dogs and if they don't have it they can usually get it for me.

Archived