Do you know Pete and Logan the white huskie dog

Does anyone work on the Moor or in the City centre and know a man called Pete who has a white huskie dog, he walks Logan the dog everyday in the town centre. He usually comes to my place of work everyday as we give the dog biscuits, but we have not seen them for a week now and are worried about them. We have contacted a couple of shops that we know they visit but no one has seen them. If you know of Pete and Logan and have seen them at all this week please post.

I hope you find them safe and well.

I know Pete and Logie, and roughly where he lives.

Pete dotes on Logie, and Logie dotes on him!:D (Logie's Gorgeous!)

I hope everything is alright, and that it's just that the weather has been too bad for Pete to go out. (I know Logie wouldn't give a monkey's about the weather!)

They have been coming everyday for two years, unfortunately I don't know Pete's surname or where he lives. If you see him please post on here to let me know they are ok. Thankyou.

I've just removed a post which includes a very good description of where Pete lives. Please don't post that sort of thing on open forum, as it's not the sort of thing that most people would be happy to have visible to the whole world via t'Interweb.

If you have to share information like this, please do so by PM.

I've just removed a post which includes a very good description of where Pete lives. Please don't post that sort of thing on open forum, as it's not the sort of thing that most people would be happy to have visible to the whole world via t'Interweb.

If you have to share information like this, please do so by PM.

Oops!!! sorry, I should have known better

It's OK Panther Rose- I knew it wasn't done maliciously. It happens on most threads wanting to find or check on someone at some point, as it's intended helpfully but is often not viewed as such by the person who is being discussed.

Thankyou to everyone that read this post and those that posted. Pete and Logan are both well and at home. Thanks to Danny one of the town centre constables who knew Pete and very kindly went to check on him we know that they are both fine. Thankyou.

I'm really glad to hear it chris52. I'll close this now :)