Welcome to s6 Leroy Lita

So Lita signs until the end of the season, I'm quite excited by this signing, hopefully he can start popping in them in for us starting with tomorrow at Charlton...

His ratio is roughly a goal every 3.5 games, I thought he was more prolific but could do a job.

His ratio is roughly a goal every 3.5 games, I thought he was more prolific but could do a job.

28 years of age m8, should be in his prime hopefully it comes with us :)

Guest sibon

Never heard of him.:D

5 goals in last season and a half ;)

Don't disagree but so was Bothroyd

5 goals in last season and a half ;)

All we can do is hope :) It's certainly one up from our usual 18 year old from some prem reserve team.

---------- Post added 25-01-2013 at 16:13 ----------

Don't disagree but so was Bothroyd

And Cofie :hihi::hihi::hihi:

All we can do is hope :) It's certainly one up from our usual 18 year old from some prem reserve team.

As I said in rumours, I don't feel it will work to a good signing, however he is better than your strikers you have on the books

Never heard of him.:D

hahaha lol m8 :help:

---------- Post added 25-01-2013 at 16:16 ----------

As I said in rumours, I don't feel it will work to a good signing, however he is better than your strikers you have on the books

Just what I was gonna say Rob, we can't get any worse the other strikers we have are pants...

---------- Post added 25-01-2013 at 16:13 ----------

And Cofie :hihi::hihi::hihi:

No sorry but Cofie was one for the future, he's only just out of nappies, Bothroyd has done it & got the t-shirt fella.

No sorry but Cofie was one for the future, he's only just out of nappies, Bothroyd has done it & got the t-shirt fella.

He still did crap though so we have both had failed strikers this season, no excuses...

we wont get a striker thats banging the goals in though with championship experience. he's better than some of the names i'veheard. unsurehow he will d but even if he can get close to 10 goals it wont be a terrible return