AKBARS on West street

hamza123

Hi guys anybody been in the new Akbar s on west street

i only noticed it last night opposite job center.

Has it been there long?

whats the food like?

it looks marvelous in side now compared to what Lahore was like i rang them to book my valentines day table and i was told that they have a award winning Asian fusion chef first time in Yorkshire

i work across road so see it regular

---------- Post added 24-01-2013 at 13:47 ----------

they also said that customers can chat to chef with there own recipe etc

yes the take out is a good thing i think as its a busy road and not all can afford sit down especially the clients i deal with from across at the job center

---------- Post added 24-01-2013 at 14:20 ----------

after all the discussion with my colleagues and on here when i should be working i am going to go try it tonight may be that's the excuse i needed

will let you guys no tomorrow

I went to this place yesterday place is fantastic and food is great not sure if it is akbars of Bradford but it certainly is the 1 of the very few restaurants which provides the same quality of food if not better then akbars.

Prices were very reasonable

Suzanne

I went to this place yesterday place is fantastic and food is great not sure if it is akbars of Bradford but it certainly is the 1 of the very few restaurants which provides the same quality of food if not better then akbars.

Prices were very reasonable

Suzanne

It's not Akbars of Bradford, their menu doesn't have the apostrophe in the name and there's no mention of this place on Akbar's website.

Having said that, all because it's not Akbar's of Bradford, it doesn't follow that the food won't be nice.

I'll probably give it a go one Saturday night and judge it for myself.

Regards

Doom